• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

Roe

Yes the gba emulator runs the pokemon games and zelda the minish cape perfectly. It's a full speed gba emulator.

Roe

no i didnt get any message try adding me on msn and i'll try sending it over that

Pantysniffer

Thanks - I used to have it, but it did my head in - now I just have X-Fire instead...

Without sounding too impatient - have you sent it yet? Or has something gone wrong? Also - do you have X-Fire? Do you play PC games etc.?

ic3lemon

i need help urgently.. when i dl the bleach heat soul 4, i copy the file n paste it in the iso file.. but when i go to the game menu of my psp, i cant see the game.. Why?? any1 can help me.. My version is 3.40oe-a..

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
EDIT: Didn't read closely enough- WE DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY.

Roe

Thanks - I used to have it, but it did my head in - now I just have X-Fire instead...

Without sounding too impatient - have you sent it yet? Or has something gone wrong? Also - do you have X-Fire? Do you play PC games etc.?
No I cant play games online because of my slow internet connection:sad: but i'll take a look into x-fire for when I get some highspeed internet.:biggrin:

Krelian

Incomprehensible stupidity!

i need help urgently... when i dl the bleach heat soul 4... i cant see the game..
Somehow in my mind I can't equate "urgent help" with playing a Bleach game... especially one that's downloaded...

Rahsk

Hey, great work on all this and it looks like I've found a site i can actually use constantly for my psp stuff. However I am a bit new to this and have some issues getting it to work. I used to use devhook 52.0100 and it worked alright, but game would get stuck loading and it would randomly reset so i decided to follow a different route, but im having some toruble with this now if you could help.

- All the other garbage was deleted (the old devhook and stuff)
- I have the new 3.4 DAX OE-A running fine
- I tried installing the DAXZISO thing but im having troubles, i can get to where I can choose my lumines.dax/talesofeternia.dax, but after choosing the screen goes black (doesnt turn off or reset) and it just does nothing.

Could you guys suggest what to do, I'm up for installing a new program to run my isos/csos/dax or whatever, but would like some general help for what program.

Also I could probably find it myself, but if theres any really good programs you think I should get if you could jot them down it would be very much appriciated.

THank you all in advance!

EDIT: if it will help you, everything is in the game150 folder, and even fastloader is "corrupted" even though it is in that folder too.

Pantysniffer

Slow internet connection? In Ireland? Do you live out in the countryside or something. Or maybe you just didn't get around to buying it yet...
Anyways, I found your link buried in-between a ton of spam in my Junk folder. So thanks. I'd already downloaded it by the time I found it, but I haven't got around to using it yet, so it'll be good two have 2 different bioses if it doesn't work. More rep. for you...

Roe

Yeah I live FAR into the countryside:sad: whenever i want fast internet i have to go to an internet cafe.

Cheezeball99

Hey, great work on all this and it looks like I've found a site i can actually use constantly for my psp stuff. However I am a bit new to this and have some issues getting it to work. I used to use devhook 52.0100 and it worked alright, but game would get stuck loading and it would randomly reset so i decided to follow a different route, but im having some toruble with this now if you could help.

- All the other garbage was deleted (the old devhook and stuff)
- I have the new 3.4 DAX OE-A running fine
- I tried installing the DAXZISO thing but im having troubles, i can get to where I can choose my lumines.dax/talesofeternia.dax, but after choosing the screen goes black (doesnt turn off or reset) and it just does nothing.

Could you guys suggest what to do, I'm up for installing a new program to run my isos/csos/dax or whatever, but would like some general help for what program.

Also I could probably find it myself, but if theres any really good programs you think I should get if you could jot them down it would be very much appriciated.

THank you all in advance!

EDIT: if it will help you, everything is in the game150 folder, and even fastloader is "corrupted" even though it is in that folder too.

A few things:
-Your .dax disc images should be in the ISO folder in the root directory of your memory stick. You don't need any other program other than the FW, the capibility is built right in. (I'm not 100% sure about .dax, but I know .iso and .cso work perfect)
-If you completely shut down your PSP and then hold R when you turn it back on you can access your recovery menu, in which you can enable 'hide corrupted icons'.

A program:
-PSX2PSP 1.2

Emulators:
NES- NesterJ v1.20a

SNES- SNES9xTYL v0.4.2

Genesis- DGEN v1.7

GBA- gpSP v0.9

GB/C- Homer's RIN v3.2

Arcade:
CPS1- CPS1PSP 2.0.6, CPS1PSP 2.0.6 ad-hoc
CPS2- CPS2PSP 2.0.6, CPS2PSP 2.0.6 ad-hoc
Neo-Geo- MVSPSP 2.0.6, MVSPSP 2.0.6 ad-hoc

Just put the 1 or 2 (2 if there is one with the same name with a % in it) folders in the PSP/GAME150 directory of your memstick, BAM, ROM TIME! Any more questions just ask.

Rahsk

Thank you so much, and yes it does work!

I like the GBA emulator too, think i'll try it out tonight

EDIT: Oh, and when your writing over the flash to install DAs OE-As, the warning is reallly just so when someone does something stupid they cant blame him(aka not data itself, he just decides to shake it or throw it against the wall or hit buttons), or is it like 1/1000 chance to brick in general (becuase of data or soemthing)

Krelian

All but one.

Indeed Cheezeball99, .ISO and .CSO work but support for .DAX was dropped in the newer OE firmwares.

Cheezeball99

Indeed Cheezeball99, .ISO and .CSO work but support for .DAX was dropped in the newer OE firmwares.

Good to know, I wasn't sure.

Rahsk- There is a converter that will freely convert between ISO, CSO, and DAX, so keep that in mind, cuz CSOs are cool.

Roe

Yeah the converter is umdgen. It can extract the contents of the iso too, it's the one I use and its really good. Get it HERE