• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM Health Thread

Whisper

Logic :(
health.jpg

A place for health related discussion. Whether that be work out tips, better food options, or questions on improving your diet/lifestyle.

Here's mine: I eat out after school almost everyday. What would be good restaurant options or different cost effective/ quick food choices other than fast food?

Zx30

Beto
[qimg]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/reaperchad/health.jpg[/qimg]​

A place for health related discussion. Whether that be work out tips, better food options, or questions on improving your diet/lifestyle.

Here's mine: I eat out after school almost everyday. What would be good restaurant options or different cost effective/ quick food choices other than fast food?
Do you feel bad for eating fast food everyday? :(

Because....no matter what alternative of healthier food I suggest for you, It wont taste better than fast food.

Sullivan

Well as of right now, I can pretty much take in anything, I simply cannot gain a pound, and I am still in shape, I have a high stamina, etc. I also go dirt biking every weekend, that's pretty much my only work out every week.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well my diet has gone to hell,after I started working... I was about 192 in june now my diet as gone to hell I just over 210. I used to workout but stooped after I got a full time job. Now school kicking my ass,so I drink alot of pop and spend any time I would have to workout to write essays. Tho I just restarted runing half a mile on my treadmill a day for the past few days and cutting back on my meals.Just so I can maybe drive under 200 again..

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM EST ----------

[qimg]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/reaperchad/health.jpg[/qimg]​

I can say subway with lean meats or panera soups(they have tons of soups that are low in fat). Cut out the pop and chips. It will do wonders

Sullivan

I also eat a lot of subway. It is not only healthy in a way, but good. We always get it for lunch when we go dirt biking.

eighty4

Well as of right now, I can pretty much take in anything, I simply cannot gain a pound, and I am still in shape, I have a high stamina, etc. I also go dirt biking every weekend, that's pretty much my only work out every week.

I don't believe you.

Sullivan

What part don't you believe? I believe that you are coming into every thread, posting something about me, posting off topic most of the time.

Sullivan

I will go there every now and then, chik fi la is my favorite fast food, probably the healthiest, and if you know what it is, you can agree to a certain limit, for one, they don't use nasty old frying grease.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I eat at least one apple a day, maybe more depending on conditions. I also try to drink a good amount of milk each day as well since it helps the bones/teeth/etc. Basically no breakfast, which helps and doesn't depending on how you look at it. It all helps I think, plus physical education everyday in school.

Sullivan

I cannot go without breakfast, lately I have been eating tuns of peanut butter and honey sandwiches, they are so yummy. lol

Seth

MD Party Room
I eat at least one apple a day, maybe more depending on conditions. I also try to drink a good amount of milk each day as well since it helps the bones/teeth/etc. Basically no breakfast, which helps and doesn't depending on how you look at it. It all helps I think, plus physical education everyday in school.

Milk not that great..

Article - Just About Food - Milk Good or Bad?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Spike: Going without breakfast isn't healthy at all. I'm sure you've heard it before, but breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day.

I have. But I don't care for the meal anyway. I'm not a morning person, which is probably a reason for why. Without it, I can usually eat a fairly normal lunch (small sandwich with an apple usually) and dinner, depends on the meal of course, but it can be Italian pasta and tomato sauce with Italian sausage, etc. Which, the pasta is the worst of that, we usually try to get the better sausages.