• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Best banner ads/spam

JEMdev

funniest/weirdest banner ads and spam you've came across,
post pics

102b39a5f9f6cb3649dfbc7edaf5e398_final.jpg

Cryox

Bro.
we've all seen 'em.
My favorite are the ones that say FREE PS3/iPod/Xbox/Wii*

*participation required

and then you go through a never ending cycle of Silver, Bronze, Gold, and Platinum offers. lol

Scorned

The most annoying ones, are the ones with the fucking chick/male informing you that you won a prize.

Cryox

Bro.
The most annoying ones, are the ones with the fucking chick/male informing you that you won a prize.
that one is right next to the ones that get really big and follow you down the page as you scroll, and the X button is small...

Adiuvo

The ones with sound, right? I hate those. Nothing is worse then going on a page then hearing some woman say, "Congratulations, you have won a prize." My mom jumped once at hearing that.

Sullivan

no no, the two free ipod nanos! thats a funny one.

free_ipod_nano21.gif

Bran

Yell
Damn fucking straight it is. You can see she's actually wearing shorts underneath, but it's a good illusion.

Scorned

The ones with sound, right? I hate those. Nothing is worse then going on a page then hearing some woman say, "Congratulations, you have won a prize." My mom jumped once at hearing that.

Theyve gotten longer too, before it was just "Congratulations you have one a free ______", now at the end it adds a "And once again Congratulations".

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I don't remember really the last time I saw a truly annoying ad. I get kinda shocked when I use Google Chrome and see ads.

Sullivan

I used adblock plus, so i never see ads anymore.

Sullivan

Ya, I never get pop ups either, and if I do, its just a blank pop up.

Seth

MD Party Room
I don't remember really the last time I saw a truly annoying ad. I get kinda shocked when I use Google Chrome and see ads.

Yea but I got used to it by now,not to many sites that I go on have that kind of ads,well maybe tpb and a few other torrent sites,but for blogs,digg,email,facebook the ads arent too bad.
imgad

Colm

Adblock Plus just sutbly changes everything you see on the internet. If I find something annoying, I can just block it. I haven't seen annoying ads or Sullivan's forum signatures for a while.. Hell, if I find a specific 4chan meme annoying, most of them have similar filenames so I can create a filter.

But my absolute favourites are these spam mails:

Subject "You want to work stable? Buy fully licenced WINDOWS here"
Erm... Windows. Stable. wat.

Subject:
Message:(no seriously, there's no from, to, subject or message. It doesn't have an attachment or anything, Gmail flags it as spam.)

From: [spoofed email address, claiming to be Honda Award Automobile Promotion Board]
Honda Award Automobile Promotion BoardThis is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of