• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

PsypheR

I know this is completely off topic, but you're the smiley face guy on TF2 ?!

No, I came into irc for the first time in forever and people thought I was that "smiley face tf2 guy" and I couldn't even begin to comprehend. Well, for one thing, I don't even play TF2, lol.

What did the smiley face tf2 guy exactly do to you all? Several people were asking if it was me. I'm surprised you folks even remember my signature that I copy pasta'd.

eldiablov

Contributor
No, I came into irc for the first time in forever and people thought I was that "smiley face tf2 guy" and I couldn't even begin to comprehend. Well, for one thing, I don't even play TF2, lol.

What did the smiley face tf2 guy exactly do to you all? Several people were asking if it was me. I'm surprised you folks even remember my signature that I copy pasta'd.

His steam picture looked similar to that lol. There was no problem with him, we just wondered who he was and he wouldn't reply.

A_Nub

Developer
Umm, yeah I only do art in my art class. I've been meaning to get a gfx tablet, any recommendations?

IMG_0229.JPG

Umm, yeah I only do art in my art class. I've been meaning to get a gfx tablet, any recommendations?

[qimg]http://thayer-remodeling.com/stuff/IMG_0229.JPG[/qimg]

Whats your budget?...

If you can handle it the new Wacom Intuos4 came out recently.

Looks amazing... Double the pen pressure sensitivity (2048) of Intuos3.
They have been fully redesigned too, more comfortable I hear which is great.

Also, they aren't that bad for the price... the cheapest is $229 that has a 6.2 X 3.9 active area... Which IMO is a pretty descent space.

I would go for the Medium (8.8 X 5.5) though which is $349.

Bran

Yell
I hate big tablets cause I draw with my wrist, not with my arm. So I have the little WACOM Bamboo Fun, it was only $99 and pretty good so far as I care.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Hey guys. Heres my latest work;

untitled-3832.png

That's a UNSC Cyclops from Halo Wars, for those who havn't played it. The picture on the left is the outline I drew up in paint, and on the right one that I've *tried* colouring in using Photoshop. (It's obviously failed misrably, I'll have to try colouring it again in paint someday.)

I know that some parts of my outline don't resemble that of the original, but that's because when I drew it properly it just looked... Odd. Other than that, any Comments/Criticism would be much appreciated.

Dan

Contributor
well, i did like 4 prep pieces which failed, i took about 2 and half hours on it? but yeah, thats the last one i did and though to scan it, im planning on doing another tomorrow though, cheers guys :)