• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

Really? i trust what you say over most people on here because i remember you from years back on pspupdates forums. oh well, it'll certainly be interesting to see what can come out of it.

I say that based off of the other HEN exploits. ISOs weren't possible then until a full custom firmware was able to be installed on the PSPs.

OMG HACKS

Well this HEN that is coming is supposed to be a stipped down version.

Where in the code of the exploit is the text used in the H.bin declared??

bigjkcfan

I say that based off of the other HEN exploits. ISOs weren't possible then until a full custom firmware was able to be installed on the PSPs.

Good, no good comes from ISOs, that is the full reason that sony hates the homebrew scene, for the few people who OWN their games and make a copy of them for their OWN use, I will say that is nice, it really speeds up a game sometimes, but still the iso is not worth it

Cheetablaze

So could somebody please explain what a stripped down version is? I for one would finally love to use 16gb's of .ISO files.. yeah not soo good for Sony, but somebody has to stick it to the man!

Bran

Yell
I wish I knew this was coming before I made a pandora out of my slim battery. I wish I had a batt for my PSP...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So maybe it'll be possible, but in the future right? not anytime soon :(

This is a HEN (Homebrew ENabler) not a IEN (Iso ENabler)... Why is it that everytime an hack is found raving n00b's come asking "ISO this" or "ISO that"? Pisses me off.....

OMG HACKS

Well editing that in anyway makes the crash unusable :(.

And btw Kerza u cant expect everyone to be on the same level as u ;).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Is that an insult or a compliment?
Anyhow just check my game collection in my sig @ dcemu.co.uk (known there as kyyubidx). And in the next few weeks more three or four titles will join my collection...

/leaves off-topic

Fives

This is a HEN (Homebrew ENabler) not a IEN (Iso ENabler)... Why is it that everytime an hack is found raving n00b's come asking "ISO this" or "ISO that"? Pisses me off.....

I don't think n00b's the right word for people who use ISOs, hell I have before i've been using homebrew and following the psp scene for over 4 years, am I a n00b? don't put other people down for using the PSP how they want to, that's a different discussion all together. Plus talking about it and asking about it is part of their right given on this board (If i read the rules correctly?) so allow people to, they're not harming anyone without actually linking to ISOs or other pirated/illegal material.

dtom2444

lol, not a noob, just a curious individual. btw, us "older people" used a console back in the days by the name of PlayStation (PS1). Some of us have a HUGE library of games from that era. With the ability to pay .iso's, i can play all those games on my favorite handheld....just so you know ;)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I don't think n00b's the right word for people who use ISOs, hell I have before i've been using homebrew and following the psp scene for over 4 years, am I a n00b? don't put other people down for using the PSP how they want to, that's a different discussion all together. Plus talking about it and asking about it is part of their right given on this board (If i read the rules correctly?) so allow people to, they're not harming anyone without actually linking to ISOs or other pirated/illegal material.

So you're basically picking me apart because I called on people who harm the scene you follow? I've been following it as long as you have my friend, and have seen them come and go and come and go... I myself modded something back in the day when the scene was bursting with creativity (with the help of a good old friend). I rant on people who use ISOs because they have no idea they are harming the scene as much as they are hurting the console they own, and the worse is they don't even care about both, so why should I care about them? I called them n00bs but I prefer the term amateurs. Amateus who will never know the hardship of designing a game, the hardships of getting a team together and the hadaches of developing something. And if I myself have a huge work doing light work imagine how people who work on 6 to 24 month cycles of development feel when they see their hard work basically being stolen from them. That's what bothers me.

edit: Older people? lol I used a thing back in the day called ZX Spectrum...

Cheetablaze

Admin!!! Clean up on Isle 72!! We've gone to talking about this tiff exploit to an all out bashing wars.... you have alot of cleaning to do.. lolz

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Then you of all people should know how much we cherish those gems:)

Yes I do... And I'm in favor of retro emulation... Everyone should be able to play a Chrono Trigger or a Monkey Island.. But you spoke of ISO's and therefore I thought you meant PSP game images... My bad... I take back what I said 'bout you..

Fives

So you're basically picking me apart because I called on people who harm the scene you follow? I've been following it as long as you have my friend, and have seen them come and go and come and go... I myself modded something back in the day when the scene was bursting with creativity (with the help of a good old friend). I rant on people who use ISOs because they have no idea they are harming the scene as much as they are hurting the console they own, and the worse is they don't even care about both, so why should I care about them? I called them n00bs but I prefer the term amateurs. Amateus who will never know the hardship of designing a game, the hardships of getting a team together and the hadaches of developing something. And if I myself have a huge work doing light work imagine how people who work on 6 to 24 month cycles of development feel when they see their hard work basically being stolen from them. That's what bothers me.

edit: Older people? lol I used a thing back in the day called ZX Spectrum...

re-read my post, then fix this useless wall of text lol

Status
Not open for further replies.