• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I keep hearing nothing but great things about this movie.

I'll definitely be seeing it regardless of what anybody says. X-Men is just one of those things I'll always like.

I saw one of those movie review TV shows a couple hours and it received two thumb downs. I can't believe it. But I guess it could be due to the fact that the reviewers' generation was before X-Men IIRC. That's actually one of the major blocks, I think, that X-Men is the current generation's *thing* (for lack of a better word).

Saw the movie last night, i thought it was as good as an origins movie could get. I kinda felt bad for Deadpool.

He'll be back. If you ever read the classic comic books years ago (not the modern rubbish), you'll see that he's very much alive in the X-Men universe, and don't forget that this takes place in the past. Supposedly, one of the secret endings had:

his headless body reattaching to the head and then making a "shushing" noise/gesture.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I just saw it last night, and really enjoyed it. Alot of it made no sense to me, and I really felt like some of it couldn't be following the canon, but overall I liked it.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I just saw it last night, and really enjoyed it. Alot of it made no sense to me, and I really felt like some of it couldn't be following the canon, but overall I liked it.

Well, a lot of parts were changed from the classic comics perspective. Such as his girlfriend, who in the comics is known as Silver Wolf and isn't a mutant IIRC. Also, Sabretooth (Viktor) is supposed to be Logan's (Wolverine) uncle, not brother.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Well, a lot of parts were changed from the classic comics perspective. Such as his girlfriend, who in the comics is known as Silver Wolf and isn't a mutant IIRC. Also, Sabretooth (Viktor) is supposed to be Logan's (Wolverine) uncle, not brother.

Yeh, I really felt like I knew that he wasn't his brother.

Scorned

I personally thought the movie was terrible (not talking just about Comic sense), in the "overly-dramatic/cliche" sort of way. I don't regret watching it though, because honestly although i felt it was...bad, it's worth watching. Although that may have been attributed to the fact that i couldn't take the movie seriously, where at the same time it seemed as if the movie didnt WANT me to take the movie seriously.

I did find some of the parts humorous, such as the "Saving Private Ryan" scene at the beginning, the multiple extravagant screams by Wolverine, Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool, and the first person shooter mode near the end.

Cryox

Bro.
i plan to go see this, but i go t really angry when some kids in one of my classes were talking about it. I walked over to them then I heard some spoilers. I quickly left them trying to forget what i heard lol