• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CanadaJames Custom xmb backgrounds

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well Not much to say other then here they are and I'm open for requests. So everyone knows though during the summer I do go out to the camp quite often so I wont be here and also going on a trip this summer so get the requests in quick and I'll try my best.
Also I know some may be repetitive but To each his own and if no one likes one then I'll remove it.REP WOULD BE NICE..
Chelsea2.pngChelsea.pngmanchesterunited2.png
manchesterunited3.pngManchesterunited4.pngmanchesterunited5.png
manchesterunited6.pngPSPbackground.pngBackground.png
Background2.png

Themes
Well I only have the icons done for it but if i get some time i might add other things to the theme refer to our guides section for installing

1. Chelsea soccer club

Attachments

• topmenu_plugin.rar
    116.4 KB · Views: 83

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
O you mean like whole themes well sorry to tell you but I'm planning on looking into that if you can give me the links I'll be glad to learn how but right now I don't know how.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Hmm CanadaJames are you Portuguese? XD Because that Player (I think) is from the Portuguese football Selection

Acerthief

Yep, and Ronaldo is Portuguese :p

Nice Background you've got. i only go for abstract art, heh

Soccer, hm... don't watch much mostly because the TV doesn't show much soccer games. only FIFA, and my mom only shouts for "OH MY GOD, IT'S BECKHAM!"

what part of Canada are you at canadajames?

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well guys made my first icons and while the suck something fierce at least they work and I know what I'm doing now. so things can only go up I'll try to take a screenshot and show ya.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I tired to make a screenshot with a plugin but it didnt work I can just send you the plugin its nothing to be impressed with yet but if you want to try it yourself I tested in on cxmb already. and now your off.

Roe

I'll try toget a screenshot for you and i'll post it up

EDIT: Ok heres a screenshot. The background, font and battery icon is mine so that isnt his.
screenshot001.jpg

Acerthief

I'll try toget a screenshot for you and i'll post it up

EDIT: Ok heres a screenshot. The background, font and battery icon is mine so that isnt his.
screenshot001.jpg

are you using the KDE International Theme?
I'm using the battery too.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Did you get my email with the latest stuff in it. O yea I'm having some major trouble with the gameboot file its a killer did some work on the theme yesterday. Will do some more today Might have most if not all the icons done by then.

Roe

oh yeah i haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I'm putting it on my psp now do you want me to post a screenshot?

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Not really I think I might just make the other things besides the main icons into text ones. Just so that I will be sure to finish. Then I can focous more so on the sounds and gameboot and opening.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Changed my mind and am going for full icons posting screenshots now I have to editing the umd update whihc no one really uses but whatever other then that though only have to make a few more icons then onto gameboot and perhaps battery. Also the font is not mine or battery. The background is mine though not great but hey looks alright with the theme. Here screens.
screenshot002.jpgscreenshot003.jpg
screenshot005.jpgscreenshot007.jpg