• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

need help!!!

HyBRiD

hi, i've upgraded a 3.03 OE-C to 3.40 OE-A when i try to access system settings, it gave an error in configuration and i get a black screen. tried over and over again and i still have this issue

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi, i've upgraded a 3.03 OE-C to 3.40 OE-A when i try to access system settings, it gave an error in configuration and i get a black screen. tried over and over again and i still have this issue

Try running the Flash1 formatter. Refer to the readme for install instructions.

HyBRiD

still can't get it done. whenever i go to 3.40 oe-a, and go to sytem settings it states configuration is corrupted. press o to reset, when i do that, it hangs at black screen

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
still can't get it done. whenever i go to 3.40 oe-a, and go to sytem settings it states configuration is corrupted. press o to reset, when i do that, it hangs at black screen

Even after running the flash1 formatter? Well... I'm not sure. Do you have a Korean PSP by any chance?

HyBRiD

yes korean, i've updated to 3.50 and downgraded
all is good only that i can't change language to chinese