• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Climax Talks Silent Hill Origins Leak

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yeah, apparently it contains the entire game, aside from the opening movie; Or it just doesn't show it. It just cuts off at a certain point. It contains all 4 endings, cutscenes, levels, textures, etc.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well surfing through the web i thought id check this and went over to an "unamed" site the info said the file was 600 + mbs big so it very well could be the whole game. I doubt its the finalized version though as it said it was only a demo. Probably still bugs galor if not though this could very well stop the game from being made which would suck for everyone.

GPUX

Well surfing through the web i thought id check this and went over to an "unamed" site the info said the file was 600 + mbs big so it very well could be the whole game. I doubt its the finalized version though as it said it was only a demo. Probably still bugs galor if not though this could very well stop the game from being made which would suck for everyone.

it's not the whole game because it doesn't contain all the levels and cinematics, also when you run it at the main menu it only has two options: play demo and tips.

Cheezeball99

uh huh, then why (if you would be so obliged to answer) doesn't it contain the first level where you save the girl from the burning building?

I honestly can't answer such a question, but answer me these:

1) How do you know it exists?

2) Isn't is possible that the demo skips that, albeit the data still in the game?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The ending data is definitely in the game. There are YouTube videos of it popping up (not going to watch them though of course).

Cheezeball99

The ending data is definitely in the game. There are YouTube videos of it popping up (not going to watch them though of course).

Yup, I have the files. Like I say, it seems like there is definitely all of the data there, it's just a matter of accessing it. I bet the final release will be the same except for the EBOOT, which will be modified to read the entire game, of course.

GPUX

I honestly can't answer such a question, but answer me these:

1) How do you know it exists?

2) Isn't is possible that the demo skips that, albeit the data still in the game?

the developing company said the game will take 9 to 12 hours, seeing as the demo is around 600mb i think its a safe bet to say not everything is included in it. oh and about the first level, i saw a video demonstration which showed it, besides its pretty stupid to create a game without any sort of presentation don't you think?

Cheezeball99

Fair enough. I wasn't trying to disprove your theory, I was simply inquiring.