• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSX2PSP question

Vandel212

I ripped a copy of Vagrant story a while ago but it came in a .img extentsion. I was wondering if it will work in my PSP if I convert it to .iso then to eboot. I'm sure the .img file ultimatley came from a Vagrant Story CD, but I thought that all this ripping and converting would cause it to act a little screwy or not work at all.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just rename the *.img to *.iso and then convert to EBOOT.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
An .img file is basically an iso file with that other little file added you dont really need it unless you are burning it to a cd I think anyways ya like exo said it should work fine in psx2psp once you convert the name. Also I would highly recommend adding icon packs to the game make it look sweet.

Vandel212

Cool, thanks for the info. I knew they were similar but i didn't think that they would be identical.

I did the whole icon and background deal with FFVII, although the game doesn't play better or anything it adds a nice touch to the package.