• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

PR0fessor Burnt

So I've been playing this game for about a week now and I love it.

Because I'm tired and don't want to type I'll let Mr. Seananners explain the game

[video=youtube;ANgI2o_Jinc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgI2o_Jinc&feature=fvsr[/video]

In the future it would be great if some of us could get together and do some multiplayer

Minecraft.net

Recommended Texture Packs:
MoonTrain's Lucid Pack
Doku's Rpg pack
Painterly
Quandary
Recommend Mods:
MrMMods
Improved Chat
Higher Clouds
Server Browser
Misa's 64x64 Realistic Overhaul

x3sphere edit - official eXophase.com Minecraft server is located at

IP: minecraft.exophase.com
Port: 25565 (default)

Darkchild Edit - User commands you might need:

/spawn - teleports you back to your spawn point
/sethome - sets your home position
/home - Teleports you to your home position
/setwp [wpname] - Creates a waypoint where wpname you put the name you want to give it (NO SPACES)
/wp [wpname] - Teleports you to the waypoint wpname
/playerlist - Tells you what players are currently on the server

EvilSeph

Administrator
This game is awesome. Actually, it is more than awesome but I don't know which words I should use to describe it.

BlackSheep

i found a eXo server?
minecraft.jpg

minecraftexo.jpg

Classic mode sorry for crapyness

El Diablo

That single player version looks pretty diesel.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i've been playing for a bit, i really enjoy it, i tried connecting to the exo server, but it looks like everything has been built up on the map, i'd rather start fresh with a few people.

Chathurga

Minecraft is the fucking business but I think I'll hold off playing it for awhile until more things are added, I've kinda burnt out the current game.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
anyone else not have sound in their game?, i updated today, and installed the gfx package that evilseph posted, and now i don't have any sound, is it the update, or did i install the gfx package incorrectly?

edit: i do wish their was a tooltip over the items in your menu, so i can see what is exactly iron, as alot of the gfx seem similar to me, and it'll be a bit before i can recognize everything.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Only problem about my castle is it's up in the sky and the clouds fly right through it... so in the inside there are clouds

MenaceInc

Staff Member
d1f3449e3d922da3eed18a6b1e102e4383b266e2.jpg

I dunno if I need more torches...

382f14b4683fa0983a1c04e6682b26a09b5307a0.jpg

Also, this minecraft video is hilarious xD
[video=youtube;LnjSWPxJxNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjSWPxJxNs[/video]