• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dragon Age II

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So now that we're roughly one month from the game's release date and 10 days away from the demo and after all that's been said about the game, who's getting this day one besides me?

Yesterday I found out that the game will be taking place before, during and after the first game (if I read correctly). Flemeth might be a playable character and she looks damn younger than the appearance she had in DA: O.

TeamOverload

Wasn't a huge fan of the first one to be honest. Didn't think it was worthy of all the hype and attention it got. This one looks to make improvements all around though, and if the demo holds my attention I'll definitely pick it up.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Wasn't a huge fan of the first one to be honest. Didn't think it was worthy of all the hype and attention it got. This one looks to make improvements all around though, and if the demo holds my attention I'll definitely pick it up.

Yeah it wasn't perfect and only appealed to the hardcore RPG fan, but I believe it deserved all the awards it got. Best damn RPG in a long time to grace almost all platforms. Though the PS360 version was CRAP.

TeamOverload

Yeah, I had only played it on my 360 at the time, so that could have been part of the reason why I didn't like it as much also.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yeah, I had only played it on my 360 at the time, so that could have been part of the reason why I didn't like it as much also.

I beat it on the PS3 way back and I thought the game was great but not excellent. WHen I picked it up again on the PC when I was given the Ultimate Edition and started replaying it I realized how much crap the PS360 port was. It was faster, prettier and played much better than its console counterpart. Hopefully this time around since BioWare is making the game a decent version and not a port, my money on the PS3 version will be justified.