• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alice: Madness Returns

Seth

MD Party Room
It is the sequel to the American McGee's Alice(Has a 85 on meta) so I have some high hopes for the sequel. Anyone else plan on getting this game, is there any hype ? I know June is very much filled with games and this game might get overlooked so I thought I bring some press to this game.

The game comes out June 14 and Amazon and TRU have it on sale for 45 bucks out the gate.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14323746.html

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I know someone who's especially fired up for this xD

Anyways, yeah the first game was good (never beaten it, just saw Jade play most of it) and I just might give the original one a go one of these days. But I'm definitely fired up for this one and can't wait until it comes out :p

Seth

MD Party Room
I know someone who's especially fired up for this xD

Anyways, yeah the first game was good (never beaten it, just saw Jade play most of it) and I just might give the original one a go one of these days. But I'm definitely fired up for this one and can't wait until it comes out :p

This game comes with the remastered first game free so perfect time to replay it.

JadePlanes

This game comes with the remastered first game free so perfect time to replay it.

I really liked the first, and I'm waiting for Alice: Madness Returns for a while now. For the looks of it, it seems really good.
I just hope the story is not a copy of the first (like every single kingdom hearts game), but I hope it doesn't differ too much from the world one.

TeamOverload

Haven't played it personally, but watched my girlfriend play it, cause I picked it up for her. Twisted ass game that's for sure, not really something I'd play, but it looked like a decent game. Nothing that's going to blow you away, but nothing that's a great big disappointment either.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's a pretty average platformer from what I've played so far. Not very challenging, but the level designs are solid.