• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Summer Sale

Adiuvo

What are you guys picking up? I've already bought the Assassin's Creed pack and will probably pick up The Witcher 2 today as well.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Got Oblivion for 8.50€ and will most likely get Beat Hazard Pack for 4.99€ at least for now.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I usually go into the games list, sort by price and worked through the 100 or so pages there. It can get a bit tempermental when the steam server is overloaded and lost its place in the list which results in me having to go through the list again. I'll wait until it's a bit more stable.

I'd definitely recommend Borderlands GOTY for

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is Medal of Honor worth $10.19? Reactions to it seem pretty mixed.

El Diablo

I want to buy a copy of CSS on a new account for 6 bucks but I'm broke right now until the end of the week, hopefully it's still on sale.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It was an okay game. The multiplayer wasn't that bad but I don't think there are that many people playing it still

I've heard in a podcast I usually follow that the multiplayer is pretty dead in that game.

Seth

MD Party Room
I bought a few things today..

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (ROW)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP + SoC

The Deus Ex Collection

Been eager to play these games, I just hope that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. not that hard.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I bought a few things today..

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (ROW)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP + SoC

The Deus Ex Collection

Been eager to play these games, I just hope that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. not that hard.

For STALKER, grab the Complete mod. It adds high res textures + tons of other fixes, makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks for the tip x3 :)

Adiuvo

I bought Stalker too, as well as Wings of Prey. Since Ace Combat doesn't work all that well on PCSX2 I needed another flight game.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My entire haul:

Assassin's Creed 2
Fallout New Vegas
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
Inside a Star Filled Sky
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Terraria
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
Risen
Jamestown

Spent ~$70, so not too bad. I'm up to 225 games on Steam now... jeez.

El Diablo

I haven't bought any games yet, waiting to see if there's anything that I want that seems worth it. Thinking about picking up BF Vietnam for 5 bucks but I barely play BC2 anymore so I'm not sure. Kind of just hoping I win that raffle thing and get my wishlist.

x3....holy shit. http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/x3sphere steam sales ftw?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I haven't bought any games yet, waiting to see if there's anything that I want that seems worth it. Thinking about picking up BF Vietnam for 5 bucks but I barely play BC2 anymore so I'm not sure. Kind of just hoping I win that raffle thing and get my wishlist.

x3....holy shit. http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/x3sphere steam sales ftw?

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/MenaceInc

I'm an addict ;_;

About this particular sale, I haven't bought all that much. Just the Dead Space pack. Mainly as I'm in debt right now but that should be fine come September.