• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Finally got a decent place of my own, want to nerd/party it out

Serideth

I know I haven't been around much (have no Internet right now) and working a full time job seems to take up all my time but I recently moved into a new place with a guy I work with and I couldn't be happier! It's no mansion but out of the places I have lived before (parents houses excluded) this place is awesome, even have leather couches! Anyway I'm getting internet on Thursday so I'll make sure to upload some pics.

Anyway I plan on saving up money and turning this into a nerd/party heaven, we already have a table tennis net screwed onto one of our tables which we use for beer pong. The problem is we don't have a huge amount of space so I'm trying to think of ideas for what to do with the place, a pinball table would be pretty sick so that's a high probability, anyone else have any ideas?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
MAME cabinet, especially if you get two players in there. Can be fairly easy to setup, the more difficult parts would be just making the cabinet itself. Done right though and they can look brilliant.

Serideth

MAME cabinet, especially if you get two players in there. Can be fairly easy to setup, the more difficult parts would be just making the cabinet itself. Done right though and they can look brilliant.

Ah man my friend had one of those and it was epic, that's a class idea, I could probably get and old crt monitor for it or something

Seth

MD Party Room
Jukebox for sure, and a reallly good sound system!!!

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
aaaaaeeeeeyyyyyyy! *smacks jukebox with fist*

anyway, a mame cabinet would be sweet, and a pinball machine too. how much money are you thinking about spending?

Serideth

Get a grow, where abouts you living now?

Like 10 minutes from where my moms is, you should come over again and crash here sometime, we can chill.

And I will be doing this over time so money isn't really an object as I don't mind saving part of my pay.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Like 10 minutes from where my moms is, you should come over again and crash here sometime, we can chill.

hellyeahhh, might get the ferry this time, was tempted to last time. getting quite a bit of money too so all i need now is another break from college and i'll hit you up