• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What do You Carry Everyday?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
We already know what people have for their phone and what kind of shoes they wear.. Well what about all that other crap you may carry with yourself (in your pockets).

Here's a list and picture of my EDC (everyday carry):

1) Flashlight (Fenix PD30)
2) Knife (Benchmade 710) - meets the legal carry in my state, although obviously can't carry everywhere
3) Keys (with bottle opener and a REX flashlight)
4) Cellphone (Droid Incredible)
5) Wallet
6) Spare phone battery & 4gb flash drive (in wallet)
7) Pencil + Pen

6056411947_902013060b_b.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I keep most of my stuff in the car but here what with me ATM..

Cellphone ( Epic 4g)
Keys with a Sandisk cruzer 16gb and a bottle opener and a Sharpie mini)
Wallet ( Also got a flashdrive card in there )
Spare phone battery
A pack of chewing sticks
Maybe a pack of gum or something like that...
Some headphones in a case...

However in summer time when I have shorts on it just keys, Barebones wallet with (ID,card,and 20 bucks) and phone..

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I find it hilarious that Everyday Carry needs an abbreviation, what is this, a sport?

I carry my phone, my wallet, and a single key.

The term 'Mall Ninja'[4] has been coined for someone who may have no legitimate need for 'tactical' clothing or equipment but who nevertheless gets some satisfaction from acquiring the trappings of, and perhaps fantasising about the life led by, those for whom the clothing or equipment was designed.

lol Ipaq

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I find it hilarious that Everyday Carry needs an abbreviation, what is this, a sport?

I carry my phone, my wallet, and a single key.

Well there are a lot in the military or law enforcement professional in which EDC is a known term, I just stole it from them. It's a lot more applicable in their cases then ours

Roe

Check out my EDC, only thing missing is the phone I took the pic with 8)

e2305c1f74df4316cda9c753e0115494ce455966.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
House key, wallet, phone

edca5671ec5af2d5a5046513c3fbf03b9f37f8ad.jpg

El Diablo

I carry my knife, phone, wallet, keys and lighter everywhere. When I go out with my friends I usually carry my laser with me too.

Roe

My keys and wallet. Why do you need a flashlight Ipaq?

Picture this. You're walking down a a country road lit only by the dim light of the full moon. You hear a rustle behind you. You take out your torch to see that it was just a sheep. It looks up at you and says "baa".

It'd be pretty handy for that situation IMHO.

Seth

MD Party Room
Or you can just use your phone like most people lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

House key, wallet, phone

edca5671ec5af2d5a5046513c3fbf03b9f37f8ad.jpg

X3 you dont drive?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Or you can just use your phone like most people lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

X3 you dont drive?

I don't have a car at the moment, just borrow my dad's usually.

It's always handy to have one on hand. I could just use my phone as a flashlight but this one is much more powerful :) good for self defense as well

I remember when you lost it during E3 :argh:

Robby

Los Doyers!
Set of keys
Wallet
Phone (Motorola Droid)
Earbuds
My skateboard which is my transportation

eldiablov

Contributor
Actually, I've just noticed you carry a knife but carry the torch for self defence. Unless you plan to wield both simultaneously???

Adiuvo

Actually, I've just noticed you carry a knife but carry the torch for self defence. Unless you plan to wield both simultaneously???

That's a hilarious image. Now Ipaq just needs to be fat and have a Grizzly Adams beard.

Anyway, I carry my keychain, phone, and wallet. Besides keys, the keychain has a USB drive and multitool on it.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Just got this knife this week. Prior to this one I had a small utility knife. I plan on using the knife for utility purposes only because its a bit to damaging if used in self defense. I'd rather blind a person for self defense then take out a knife which may/can be used against me.

Also still pissed I lost my flashlight at e3 but glad I got a new one fast