• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My TARDIS

Hellcat

Contributor
Those suffering under my tweets showing up in their timeline likely have seen this already, and I shall not spare those who haven't so far :p

I made myself a TARDIS :D

It's a 3D model mocked up in 3DSmax, while keeping low poly count in mind because I am going to export and convert it and add it into some code to make it fly over my screen.

Actually, I am planning on making a live wallpaper for Android with this model :)

And here she is, the sexy thing:

img-10907_tardis09070938_j-r-full.jpg

HerpDerp

Wubwubwub
I love it. Waiting anxiously for the live wallpaper. :)

Moose

Meta Moose
Awesome! You might already be aware, but my Doctor Who obsessed girlfriend says that the light that can be seen through the windows should glow orange (that's if you're going for the 100% authentic look xD). =)

Hellcat

Contributor
Awesome! You might already be aware, but my Doctor Who obsessed girlfriend says that the light that can be seen through the windows should glow orange (that's if you're going for the 100% authentic look xD). =)
Hehee :D

The light's not always shining out orangish (in the last ep of last night it was even blueihc) but OKOK, made the glass some more orangeish and also tweaked the window frames to be 11'ish - yah, the little logo thingy on the right door is now still missing ;)

img-10911_1231_g-r-full.gif