• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

MenaceInc

Staff Member
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

Regardless of personal opinion of either the man himself or his company, it can be said that Steve Jobs was dam good at making great looking and working products. One of the co-founders of Apple, Jobs has passed away at the age of 56 leaving behind a company that he helped build and lead to success twice in the last 36 years.

Cause of death is unknown but personally, my thoughts go out to his family and colleagues.

What makes it really sad I think is that he was so close to seeing one of his greatest ideals realised with the release of iCloud impending. It was something that he seems to have been working on for the last 14 years if this video from 1997 is to be believed.

[video=youtube;Or7zaUaP-J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7zaUaP-J8[/video]

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Robby

Los Doyers!
JUST saw this.
I was truly shocked.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
A true visionary, RIP :( 56 too... not that old.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
He will surely be missed. A great visionary indeed. News really caught me by surprise even though I knew he was in "bad" shape. RIP Steve!

TeamOverload

Didn't want to believe it when I first heard this early this evening, as I figured it was just another one of those internet rumors that constantly spread about him on a fairly regular basis. Sad to see that it is indeed true, and he will definitely be missed. Great innovator and a very forward thinking person. Rest in peace to him, and best wishes to his family and friends.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
ehhh he is falsely credited on many "inventions" he made. So idc. xerox are the true innovators here
Your mom is falsely credited on the inventions she made.

He's rich, famous and dead. The rules say you have to mourn him, even if you didn't care much for him when he was still breathing.

BlackSheep

Your mom is falsely credited on the inventions she made.

He's rich, famous and dead. The rules say you have to mourn him, even if you didn't care much for him when he was still breathing.
True my mom did not invent shamwow she stole the idea. Steve is in a better place now with mj

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
He died of pancreatic cancer, a disease he has been suffering and battling since being diagnosed in 2004.

He truly was a visionary and brought to light technology that we could only have dreamed of having at the time.

RIP Mr. Jobs. :(

R.I.P Al Davis you ruined a team that i dislike thanks
Didn't think anybody would mention his name here. Quite shocked that someone did actually.

RIP Al Davis. You made, and then ruined, and then started to make again the team that I love.

The Raiders

The world has lost two pioneers, one in Sports one in Personal Computing, doesn't matter what order you rank them in terms of importance. What matters is that they changed the world for a great deal of us.

OUTL4W

[yt]dK_XEGrzHUo[/yt]

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak spoke with The Associated Press Thursday morning about his friend and former business partner Steve Jobs. (Oct. 6)