• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Games

JKing

Banned
Everyone post up and let us know whats games you guys like to play for psp.
RPG
Shooter
Racing
Sports

Post up and lets see whats some of the best games are out there!

I love ps1 games, I got a NES emulator with 700 roms, and im playing Astonishia Story for psp...not that bad of a game...
What do you guys like?

blufftexasfiji

I like Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops which im just about finished it has times where its boring but it makes up for it towards the end!!! :cool:

blufftexasfiji

Just finished playing metal gear solid portable ops it is a great game you should start playing it. but only if you have played the first 3. They have the best story line ever!!!

JKing

Banned
Just finished playing metal gear solid portable ops it is a great game you should start playing it. but only if you have played the first 3. They have the best story line ever!!!

The first 3 for psp? I dont think I will like those Acid games.

JKing

Banned
I played the First one....Metal gear solid the 2 disk one...that was one of my fav PS1 games of all time..!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
RPG: Tales of Eternia
Action: Syphon Filter
Racing: Initial D

JKing

Banned
RPG: Tales of Eternia
Action: Syphon Filter
Racing: Initial D

Just started RPG: Tales of Eternia, not sure if I like it so far...ehh maybe it will get better the further I get into the game, Well lets hope at least.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
weelll....tales of eternia is kick ass...but my mates gf has a lend of it... :S

ghost in the shell: stand alone complex is ok,just takes a while to get into it...

metal dear acid i really enjoyed...took 23 hours to beat.

gta liberty city stories is fun.up to shoreside vale at the moment.

only played the demo for locoroco but my god,that games is awesome.hehe.

really want to get metal gear solid portable ops but its not out over here yet...suppose i could go to ebay like i normally do...lol.

splinter cell was fun but beaten it and no real replay value....

and later on hopefully will have swapped my psp with my mates. :D

buggermugger

Hey guys

i play recently capcom puzzle world but here is a list what i have:
colin mcrae rally
NFS most wanted
lumines
crash bandicoot
some japanese puzzle games
burnout legends
GTA VCS
GTA LCS
metal slug anthology

thats not all but i have sold some:)

ReaperRob

I've been playing:
Metal Gear Acid2
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Race Driver 2006
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

ReaperRob

It's just like the PS1 game, a few added things here and there. The story pretty cool, I like the combat style, it has a cool combo and super attack system.

JKing

Banned
It's just like the PS1 game, a few added things here and there. The story pretty cool, I like the combat style, it has a cool combo and super attack system.

Never played the PS1 on game....damn..Maybe ill download the ISO file and see how it is, them maybe ill pick it up.

abel

RPG : Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, Xenogears
Action: Metal Gear Solid Port Ops
Sports: Burnout Dominator, Fight Night 3

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
RPG- Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, Lufia 2 and Earthbound and Dark Law (SNES), Dark Lord and Sweet Home and Sugoro's Quest (NES), Angband and ToME (PSP), Wild Arms
Shooter- After Burner, Chili Con Carnage
Racing- Gran Turismo 2
Sports- Hot Shots Golf
Other- Lemmings, Harvest Moon

BTW- Valkyrie Profile is totally badass, I was lucky enough to pick up a copy for PSX for 20 bucks at walmart :-D Played it 4 times, 5th here on PSP. "Ougi- Hyoso-hojin!!!"

i like the wwe games for psp and the dbz games i dont have that many roms on my psp but i do have the great zelda 3 and secret of mana (best game ever)

Darkchild

The Doctor
RPG : Kingdom of Paradise / Valkyre Project
Action : Metal Gear Solid / M.A.C.H.
Racing : Burnout Legends / Need for Speed : Carbon