• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Welcome to eXophase.com Version 3.0

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
relaunch.jpg

It's been a long time coming -- and many tireless nights -- but we're finally proud to present the next iteration of eXophase.com. It represents our third facelift and first major jump in functionality. Combined with a sleek aesthetic, we've completely overhauled the site while retaining a clean, easy to navigate layout[...]

Continue reading: Welcome to eXophase.com Version 3.0...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I really love the integration between the games and psn profile pages. It's neat to see when certain people got what.

Oh, and the new style is really clean. Love it!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Don't really spend much time on the main page but it looks pretty dam good.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

january39

eXo Staff
Love the trophy top 10, duck360 needs to get out more - 320 platinum trophies! WOW

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Screens page:
8mXta.gif

How long has that website been around? It's awesome.

Glad you like it :) I launched it around June, made a post here on the forums about it but don't think too many noticed at the time.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
if possible can you pull from active/inactive members(and perhaps add their exo username's in small print next to their psn handle?)?

Added an 'also known as' tooltip on hover, which displays forum usernames.

As for separating inactive/active users... I will probably add an option to sort by activity date.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor