• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Weapons

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So what are you guys rolling with? I pretty much used the Scar, UMP, and CM901.

CM901 feels a lot like the SCAR from MW2 (My favorite) and I noticed it ran well while silenced. I didn't put this gun down once I setup a class for it.

My friend was raving about the TYPE-95, but I didn't unlock it and don't really like burst ARs.

Also, the fucking Striker has godly range. I can't wait to fuck around with the other shotties tonight.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Still a fan of the silenced Scar. Haven't tried the CM901 but might give it a shot after your suggestion. I just wish you could get extended mags sooner since I feel that the ammo capacity is seriously lacking in these guns (at least when I'm on a decent kill streak).

Love the red dot sights in the game but I'd rather attach a silencer.

january39

eXo Staff
I have not played this but i can say i like the sound of the Type 95, on Mw2 my fav guns were easily the FAL & the other 3 burst gun, can't recall the name now (defo not the famas). You just cannot beat the accuracy with them.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
From just the title I thought you meant real life weapons at first :p
Anyhoo, I've used the M4 a lot (got Gold camo on it...) and am now using the ACR. They are both awesome.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Has anyone noticed that the weapons do or do not vary much? I'm noticing a lot less variation between the weapons than previous titles although that could just be that I'm still adjusting to them and haven't had much time with others.

El Diablo

I was about to say that before Frozen. When I looked through the guns last night comparing them, they all seemed pretty much the same only varying very slightly aside from appearance/sounds. the CM901 seemed like the one that stands out a bit over the others, like Abe said it reminds me of the Scar in MW2 so I haven't been able to put it down since I started using it. I also feel like you seem to run through ammo a bit faster in this game as Frozen said, I don't know why it could just be me.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Type 95 is what I been using. It's basically a kill a burst.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I tried the CM901 for a brief period last night and found the kickback to be to much for me. I still am loving the Scar. At one point I was the last person on my team (everyone else quit) and I killed all but one enemy in the matter of 10 seconds with it.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I tried the CM901 for a brief period last night and found the kickback to be to much for me. I still am loving the Scar. At one point I was the last person on my team (everyone else quit) and I killed all but one enemy in the matter of 10 seconds with it.
CM with the kick proficiency and a silencer is one of the loadouts I been using, but I didn't notice much recoil on it to begin with but then again I'm good at playing against recoil.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
CM with the kick proficiency and a silencer is one of the loadouts I been using, but I didn't notice much recoil on it to begin with but then again I'm good at playing against recoil.

For short distance it isn't too bad but once you get to long distances the kickback requires you to do short round bursts to maintain accuracy

Robby

Los Doyers!
For short distance it isn't too bad but once you get to long distances the kickback requires you to do short round bursts to maintain accuracy

I thought that was common knowledge for any assault rifle.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I thought that was common knowledge for any assault rifle.

With the scar you don't need to as much. I'm very capable with any assault rifle at long range but you need to wait longer between the bursts espeically with the CM901. I used to do burst fire on the RPD...very rarely do I go full out spray on a guy

OUTL4W

Type 95 is what I been using. It's basically a kill a burst.

More like less than a burst....2 body shots and I'm dead where it's takes nearly 4-6 shots with acr/g36c....bullshit.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Akimbo FMG-9's with Steady Aim are beast mode.

Seriously, someone try this. I ran around with these all night last night and raped. Sleight of Hand Pro, Assassin Pro, Steady Aim Pro. You basically never lose that fraction of a second while aiming down sight and win all close to medium range encounters.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Seriously, someone try this. I ran around with these all night last night and raped. Sleight of Hand Pro, Assassin Pro, Steady Aim Pro. You basically never lose that fraction of a second while aiming down sight and win all close to medium range encounters.
So I tried this and used those perks and boy was I killing the other team. I raised my KD a good .10 in just a couple of matches.

It's beast, only thing is you run out of ammo after killing about 4 or 5 guys but I have a silenced UMP as a primary and use that.

OUTL4W

I hate all of the ARs in this game. I hope the AK is decent when I unlock it.

Definitely need the kick proficiency for it....
But with silencer....it seems to take double the ammo to kill.....where the type 95 is still 2bullet drop with silencer...BS...hate watching that in the killcam...