• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

YAYYY downgraded my psp

Binopeda

Yayyy my psp is finally downgraded to 1.5 then to 3.10oe, I was soooo god damn scared lol. Now i have a question about plugins. I want to download some plugins but i dont get the user manual i read. Can someone please tell me more indept on how to do this? And thanks in advance. FTW this forum rocks.

xbudboy

Which plugins exaclty are you looking for?
i am also in the same boat as "Binopeda", i have just successfully changed to 3.10 and now want to know how to play .iso's i need an emulator of some kind, can somebody suggest one for me.
what happens then? do i just place the game files in an iso folder and use the emulator to play them?

soz jking, i bet your startin 2 get p'd off with me aint ya!

oh yeh where can i get games with out subscription?!

cheers my lil helpers..... :)

JKing

Banned
i am also in the same boat as "Binopeda", i have just successfully changed to 3.10 and now want to know how to play .iso's i need an emulator of some kind, can somebody suggest one for me.
what happens then? do i just place the game files in an iso folder and use the emulator to play them?

soz jking, i bet your startin 2 get p'd off with me aint ya!

oh yeh where can i get games with out subscription?!

cheers my lil helpers..... :)

Sent you a pm!