• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Policy Regarding ISO/CSO Files

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Piracy is a subject highly frowned upon on the eXophase.com forums. While we do allow open discussion of piracy and its implications, please understand that we will not provide support to users asking for help with illegally downloaded game images (commonly referred to as ISO, CSO, or ROM files) on their PSP.

This is not an attempt to suppress free speech. Software piracy is illegal, plain and simple. By U.S. law, we cannot and will not aid you in such activities.

Anyone who is found to be in violation of the above rule will be banned for a day, at minimum. Repeating the offense will warrant a permanent ban by IP address. If you find a user asking for help with illegally downloaded material, report the post immediately to a forum administrator or moderator. Do not help them, or you risk a ban as well.

If you have any legitimate questions regarding our policy, do not hesitate to contact a forum administrator.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

eelbowel

Been waiting for this post for a while.

Props x3.

Gwapingn8

Learned my lesson.... i'll keep my findings to myself when it comes to this ISO & CSO.

But I think..... Piracy really becomes piracy when it is being sold to public...

Such as those !@#$ that will rip you off with money just to get your psp modded...

I have modded people's psp for a while now, but never charged them... my way of thanking DAX..

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Learned my lesson.... i'll keep my findings to myself when it comes to this ISO & CSO.

But I think..... Piracy really becomes piracy when it is being sold to public...

Such as those !@#$ that will rip you off with money just to get your psp modded...

I have modded people's psp for a while now, but never charged them... my way of thanking DAX..

i've modded a few people's too but the parents of the kids always insist on handing me

Riku_RP

I have a question on the rules a bit. What if you already own the game and the system that you wish to put on your psp? is it piracy then?

Acerthief

I have a question on the rules a bit. What if you already own the game and the system that you wish to put on your psp? is it piracy then?

Not if you own the disk (aka UMD).
You said you've "downloaded FFVII" so i thought you were doing some "bad boy stuff". XD

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
[link deleted]

EDIT by Acerthief: Strike one dude, no posting links on ISOs, even if you just started.

Kc Kewlz

Teh Awesomeness.
Phew!

well thank you for informing me, as i was about to post a thread on how to use it! Rofl. Its nice to know not all forums on the internet are piracy-fueled. :biggrin:

appoloin

thats good to me but the only problem is that i'm new to the psp so i dont have a clue what any1 is talking about when they say different batteries and having to downgrade.
is there an idiots guide for people who know NOTHING about the psp whatsoever as the guides are confusing LOL

D.jfx

ShadowHaxor Member
Talk ISO I got my ass kicked by Old ladies for apparent reason that I don't know of. hmmm....Old ladies can kick really hard when your trying to talk about piracy.

edwardo

just joined 1mth ago
but wat if people sell ISOs whenthey have the UMDs?