• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The eXophase Interview's thread......

january39

eXo Staff
A few staff members here at exophase have done some interviews with the some of the biggest star's in the PSP Scene.

This thread will hold all those interviews, i stress that i cannot take credit for actually conducting the interviews; i'm just supplying the links for your ease.

Let's not forget that interviews with these guy's are rare, so take a break for 20 and read through them, you might be surprised at what you find out.

Anyway's i'll shut up and you can take a look -------------------------------> ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall update as other interview's are done & No requests for Dark_Alex interviews, if we are lucky enough to get him to agree (doubtful and with good reason); be sure it will get posted here double quick! :)

Credits Go to - X3Sphere, Acerthief, Mortalinstincts & Jx233 :)

All the interviews including an introduction from X3Sphere can be read at the eXophase interview main page

january39

eXo Staff
Added, cheers mortal. I just noticed Zx81 as well, will get that added later also. ;)

Acerthief

If y'all curious we can interview ourselves!
It would be great too.
Get to know each other more.

J

jx233

Yeah, but that would have to go into Off-Topic section, though.

mopargk

Come on....staff! You're famous enough for us members. And I still think it's a good idea

angelsniper45

If y'all curious we can interview ourselves!
It would be great too.
Get to know each other more.

0_o thats an awsome idea, why hasnt this taken place yet?!

mortalinstincts

eXophase Staff
LOL, alright...

how about, we create a set of questions, which each staff member has to answer to... ??

create this topic in the Off topic section ?

january39

eXo Staff
LOL, alright...

how about, we create a set of questions, which each staff member has to answer to... ??

create this topic in the Off topic section ?

Yeah, not a bad idea,

january39

eXo Staff
Maybe we should put it to a poll, whether we will or not?

Dont want to bore people if their not interested :p

Acerthief

Start off with x3, duh XD

Email interviews are best, basically because for every staff member, questions will be slightly different.
You can start off the same, but then it's best off to set off different directions.
Do some basic research on the member you are going to interview, like what they've made or done for the scene (even if it's just a guide!), check out their own posts and thread, etc.

Just some advice ;)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Haha, I remember back when I was lined up to be interviewed for the podcast with Shadowforte. Lulz. Good thing THAT happened.:wink: