• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

Blackout

few wallpapers and a myspace background layout i've made:

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
If anyone knows me, they know i love photoshop and i've done a ton of stuff with it. recently i turned this
logo-loi1.jpg

into this
Castlevania.png

you need to view it in full mode. the resizer screws with it

Shatterdome

Someone did a tutorial in the tuts section already that is pretty good for showing alot of diff tools and methods of working.....definately covers everything you need to know to make that Castlevania sig, and really any kind of sig you want.....just have to use your imagination and be creative with what that dude shows in the tut...

Trigun

Shatterdome said:
Someone did a tutorial in the tuts section already that is pretty good for showing alot of diff tools and methods of working.....definately covers everything you need to know to make that Castlevania sig, and really any kind of sig you want.....just have to use your imagination and be creative with what that dude shows in the tut...
uhhhh
it's not a sig lol
it's a logo, i made it for my own personal opy of Castlevania the dracula x chronicles with the symphony of the night full screen patch. so i made it to make it more of the DXC style.

but you are right, with photoshop you have to be creative to create such things. or at least i think so, I have never really used tutorials at all.

Trigun

i worked on this last night, i drew this picture in art this past week and it scans very poorly and so too complete my original vision
Nightmare001.jpg

i turned it into this
Nightmare003copy.png

Nightmare002copy.png
Nightmare001copy.png

it's like a sequence