• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Slasher said:
Well that's pretty much what I do. I'll either A) Take shots over the course of a night or B) Mix several drinks, over the course of a night.

I don't usually go for instant-drunkeness. It happens gradually, much like you said you do. The end result is being drunk and having a good time!

btw, I almost never puke, only if I have waaaay too much at a time

I've only puked a few times, the worst one that stands out being when I took way too many shots, threw in the biggest dip of my life, and twenty minutes later puking my guts out in someone's front yard. :D

Slasher

Suck It
n50736557412780158429yy5.jpg

Serbian plum brandy right there hah

Slasher

Suck It
I know hah I bought it off my serbian buddy. Fancy stuff!

madsoul said:
im the only one who neither smoke or drink?
If you're looking for those kinds of people, you've come to the wrong thread.

eldiablov

Contributor
Due to being 17 I dont drink much. Fosters and smirnoff ice are my normal drinks of choice. Mainly due to lack of experimentation.

JEMdev

eldiablov said:
Due to being 17 I dont drink much. Fosters and smirnoff ice are my normal drinks of choice. Mainly due to lack of experimentation.

smirnoff is a bitch drink

Slasher

Suck It
Mr. Beefy said:
what is this with "bitch drinks"

if it tastes good, i'll drink it.
Taste means little when it comes to alcohol.
Only women drink softies. Those types of drinks are almost specifically made just for women because they can't handle anything manly.

If you're a real man, you'll drink hard stuff right from the bottle. Or you'll drink beer.. But it has to be a lot of beer. Lots.

Those drinks should have a warning label on them. "Guys stay away, or your manhood might shrink".

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
Im a plain person. reg beer pref bud light(thats what my mom always got. get accustom to it) but it has to be bottle, not can(canned tastes more..... metally i guess)

niko86

My favourite shot is Jagermeister. Favourite beer is a long named German one, but i bought a stein to feel extra German ... for some reason :p

Although I don't seem to be able to handle mixing me drinks much anymore, when I do I forget the whole night. Which is prolly for the best as i always wake up cut and bruised >_<

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Slasher said:
Taste means little when it comes to alcohol.
Only women drink softies. Those types of drinks are almost specifically made just for women because they can't handle anything manly.

If you're a real man, you'll drink hard stuff right from the bottle. Or you'll drink beer.. But it has to be a lot of beer. Lots.

Those drinks should have a warning label on them. "Guys stay away, or your manhood might shrink".

If it's gonna be a serious night of drinking for me, I'll take shots or just drink some hard stuff first, like Captain Morgan. That's great stuff. Then I'll just drink beer the rest of the night.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Beer:
Keith's India Pale Ale
Keith's Light
Keith's Traditional Lager
Garrison Nut Brown
^^^All these are local brews^^^^
Bud Light
Guinness
Heiniken
Stella Artois

If it is not beer, I go for ginger ale and whisky (mostly Jack Daniels). I get addicted to those.