• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

what the balls is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

Yell
M is for murder?

[apparantly a little birdy told me mods here suck so I'll attempt to add some reverence to my post, haha?!]

Halloween is getting un-fun for me cause I have no friends to chill with anymore so I tried to see what my other old web pals were up to, but apparently everything is dead cause most people have seeming formed lives of their own.

Anyone alive here I used to know?

Bran

Yell
my life is worthless. I'm 21 and don't like to drink so I instantly fail at a social life.

I also fail at job/school/money

Bran

Yell
gman couldn't fight a squirrel, his threats are empty as my soul.

lol, I couldn't decide between saying soul, bowels, or life.

Bran

Yell
Zx30 said:
Nah, I'm still here. Still got no life.

And I happen to notice you said " No friends to chill with ANYMORE",
....did you kill them or something?
Well my one friend is too deep in his gf to chill with me half the time, so whatever there.

And the others moved to flordia and or san fran.

Seth

MD Party Room
I know the feeling... Most of my friends wanted to go to a college not near me...So we never chill...

Then my whole Halloween sucks since some how a lot of my friends got the night shift at there job.... Or there girl friends made them take them somewhere and crap like that..

and I only 18 so any bars and crap my older friends I cant really enjoy...
Plus I dont like drinking that much...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
z357x said:
M is for murder?

[apparantly a little birdy told me mods here suck so I'll attempt to add some reverence to my post, haha?!]

Halloween is getting un-fun for me cause I have no friends to chill with anymore so I tried to see what my other old web pals were up to, but apparently everything is dead cause most people have seeming formed lives of their own.

Anyone alive here I used to know?
You can always IM me....

I'm stevyn just in case you don't recognize the name.

Bran

Yell
Vanden said:
I know the feeling... Most of my friends wanted to go to a college not near me...So we never chill...

Then my whole Halloween sucks since some how a lot of my friends got the night shift at there job.... Or there girl friends made them take them somewhere and crap like that..

and I only 18 so any bars and crap my older friends I cant really enjoy...
Plus I dont like drinking that much...
Yeah I'm not big on drinking either.

Noriko said:
You can always IM me....

I'm stevyn just in case you don't recognize the name.
I'm liking the feel of this place better than our crazy shit that never really worked out.

LocutusEstBorg

You think you got it bad?

My computer and the internet is my life. I write programs that will only be appreciated by people I'll never meet and never know. My parents tell me to stop wasting my time writing stupid programs.

I've never had a girlfriend. Frankly I've never even spoken to a girl under informal circumstances. I'm the biggest loser on the face of the earth. And I'm 21 at that...

Serideth

Torch said:

My computer and the internet is my life. I write programs that will only be appreciated by people I'll never meet and never know. My parents tell me to stop wasting my time writing stupid programs.

I've never had a girlfriend. Frankly I've never even spoken to a girl under informal circumstances. I'm the biggest loser on the face of the earth. And I'm 21 at that...
Don't worry about it, really, I'm a pretty big loser myself but I made it better by turning my internet life into my real life, IE meeting up with internet friends and going out on the piss.

It may sound sad but it's awesome. As for girlfriends who gives a fuck? Really man, I hear and read so many bull shit stories about people and their girlfriends, most of it is made up and not as good as it sounds, you will find the right girl sometime, I just find not worrying about it is the best bet.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Torch said:

You best remedy that before it's too late.

LocutusEstBorg

Abe Froeman said:
You best remedy that before it's too late.

Well I guess my problem is I'm too nice, too idealistic. As of now I believe that relationships should be proper and genuine and all that crap, and I guess that simply doesn't work IRL, at least with people my age.

I don't really have any redeeming qualities aside from being fairly computer literate, which isn't something that's useful for attracting women... I'm not much of a conversationalist either, meaning I'm really really bad at talking about anything that's not related to computers or technology and stuff.

Oh and I haven't seen Pulp Fiction or Fight Club. That fact seems to shock many people if the topic ever arises, so I thought I'll mention it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.