• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what did you do for New Years?

Adiuvo

My brother has a few friends over, and they're completely annoying. Besides that, nothing.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nothing... All my friends are at there fams

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Would be going to First Night in Boston with my friends, but the snow storm made us lazy. Oh, and a few of them are doing last minute college apps, lol.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Wow.. I thought I was bad but it sounds like none of you enjoyed New Years.

IMO, it's a waste of time. Balls drop every day on boys hitting puberty. (can I say that?)
I'm not sure why people make such a fuss about it.

I furiously ran back and forth from two computers trying to get an internet connection on Ubuntu. (which I still have yet to succeed at..) I nearly missed the ball drop but I got there with 7 seconds left. :D

EDIT: 100th Post! :D

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I'm at a friend's house for a few days.
Right now we're watching The Dark Knight, a good way to start the new year :D.
And one of my best friends (who has a gf) is basically flirting with this girl I like.
So.... my year has been more shit than great.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I am fucking wasted. but you know what. I wash a happy 2009 to all of you fuckers. even the people I'm not so sure i like. enjoy.

Adiuvo

Happy new year.

Hopefully this is right at 12 for Pacific time. :tup:

EDIT: Heh, I made it. :D

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
sat around, watched Moral Oral.

Sullivan

Happy new years! I stayed home with family, lit fireworks, watched the events on tv, and ate a lot.

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
Fireworks.
Lot's of it.
I begun at 10:00 and ended at 02:00.
I still have all my fingers but I have a nasty burn on my lip tho.