• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help, OSX86 iATKOS 4.1i

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I have been trying to install this onto my toshiba satellite laptop, but it is not working. When it loads the installation it does not detect my HD or any partitions. It does in disk utility, but I dont know what to do in disc utility to get it to work. Please help

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I have been trying to install this onto my toshiba satellite laptop, but it is not working. When it loads the installation it does not detect my HD or any partitions. It does in disk utility, but I dont know what to do in disc utility to get it to work. Please help

What are the specs ?

Try checking one of the sata drivers in the customize menu.

If you absolutely can't get it to work, you might want to try the kalyway 10.5.2 image, it seems to be the most reliable and compatible image.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
You have to format one of your drives (or erase as its called) to Macintosh Journaled or something of that nature.

I used the IPC 10.5.6 image, and it worked flawlessly first time.

mohaas05

I'd recommend partitioning it first with an app such as Gparted, and format your Mac OS X partition as FAT32 or NTFS. Then, when you start OSX installation, you can just reformat that parition to HFS+ (Mac OS Extended (Journaled))

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
It installed great with the kalyway disc, detected my partitions right away, and did a full installation, but after reboot, it says

H00000000000
HFS+ partition error

:(

I just put back in the disc and repaired the partition and its permissions, still no luck. wtf

Additional Comment:
aaaaaannnd now my hard drive is corrupt? I put in my vista repair disc, and it couldnt do any repairs, so atm, all of my data has just been erased? GREAT!

Additional Comment:
Ok, well I got my vista partition back, I had to run gparted and make it the boot partition.

However, my HFS is still fucked, whats the problem?