• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Most Valued Achievement/Accomplishment?

Mister Chief

I was proud of mile high.

And getting all the CoD4 achievements in general.

Also some of the Dead Rising achievements I got.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Only noteworthy thing was beating the endless setlist for Rock Band 1 on expert w/ my friends. And unfortunately, I didn't have my memory card with me, so I didn't get the achievement, my friend's alternate profile got it.

_Syn

I'm not anywhere close to my 360 right now, but my most valued achievement was a Condemned one. I forgot which exactly. Once I get home, I'll edit this, unless I forget to edit it :p

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
All Orginal 1000 achivements on halo3>.>
The achivement was super easy to get, but it was first game I got 1000 in.

Zx30

Beto
I never really try to get achievements. The only game I did put effort in to get achievements was Ghost Recon's single player a long time ago. Beat the single player on the Hard difficulty. Now a days if any achievement makes the game less fun than before I started the achievement process, I simply don't do them. Kind of like the Orange box's single bullet achievement. At first I started strong, but then it got boring as hell. I needed to shoot people because it was funner.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I've got a lot of acheivements I'm proud of. Normally, I specfically aim for acheivements whilst playing, because I think the challenge behind them is fun. My brother used to aswell, but if he couldn't do something, he'd get really stressed and would stop at nothing to get it. He doesn't even play the xbox anymore, because I think the 'Mile High Club' put him off. I attempted that too, but the difference is that I can walk away empty handed after 2 hours without a single regret. Whilst I respect Zx30's comment above, I completely disagree. Acheivements are the whole point of the 360. It gives you something to aim for, and whilst I know gamerpoints count for nothing, at least they make it feel as if it isn't wasted time. :tup:

I think the acheivement I'm most proud of is All Gold on Arcade Challenges on PGR4. I was so close to getting Platinum on everything, though. If not that then it's the One Bullet acheivement on The Orange Box. Or maybe even rescuing all the kittens in Superman Returns. :)

Probably the one you get on viva pinata for playing it forever, that game is brain rot.

LIES!
I fucking love that game.

Zx30

Beto
Whilst I respect Zx30's comment above, I completely disagree. Acheivements are the whole point of the 360. It gives you something to aim for, and whilst I know gamerpoints count for nothing, at least they make it feel as if it isn't wasted time. :tup:

Yeah, you're right. It is kind of the point...but I hope no one thought I was belittling or insulting others by what I said. Was not my intention :). Do what makes you happy :cool:

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I'm such an achievement whore. If I rent a new game and it has a certain achievement like "Find all the hidden items", I will print off a guide for finding them; or if it has a very hard difficulty that you get an achievement for completeing, I will look at all the techniques beforehand. Further proof for this, is that I have rented Avatar.

I can't help it :(

eighty4

It doesn't have to be an achievement, just something you recognise as an achievement. Anyway, I have no idea what that is, but I take it it's hard?
You have to have the board go under a rail, and you go above it and land it. Not like a hippie jump, but a kickflip etc. Here's a video.

[YT]VeV1FILZNvE[/YT]

Zx30

Beto
Ah well I just remembered one accomplishment that I'll add. Getting lvl 50 in Halo 3 in double team with my buddy. Took damn near forever. We had weeks of losing and winning. We seemed to not be moving much really. We finally realized key ways of winning and we started implementing them into our games. Began to work and eventually I got to level 50. Felt nice. Sadly for my friend, his level never moved. It stayed 47 through the whole process, but mine kept moving up and down. I don't ever consider it MY lvl 50, I consider it OURS. We got it together. :D