• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eXophase Veterans ASSEMBLE!

Andy

Champion of the Sun
It's been a long time since I've been here, I guess I've just been to busy with the burden that is life. Would be good to see how many of the old members are still here and see what they're up to. Looking forward to becoming a more active member from now on.

So let's start the roll call:

x3sphere our glorious leader - ALWAYS PRESENT.
Andy - PRESENT!
Pr0fessor Burnt - PRESENT!
Abe_Froeman - PRESENT!
Seth - PRESENT!
FrozenIpaq - PRESENT!
Josey Wales - PRESENT!
NeilR - PRESENT!
Serideth - PRESENT!
Moose - PRESENT!
Alex - PRESENT!
Hardrive - PRESENT!
KezraPlanes - PRESENT!

Last edited:

PR0fessor Burnt

Not sure If I'm considered a veteran or not. Lately I've been doing a lot more lurking than posting but I'm still around.

Seth

MD Party Room
Vanden9 still alive and kicking!!!!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Too busy with work these days. Although I'm still squeezing in time for games but that's about it.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Still lurking every so often. Working mostly, I try to keep up with all the corners of the web but it gets challenging.

Serideth

Hey guys just checking in, hope everyone's doing well and enjoying life!

Edit: Also I remember joining this community back in 2005 (pre exophase) it's nearly been 10 years, where did the time go?!

Moose

Meta Moose
Still around, busy working and finishing my degree!

Edit: Also I remember joining this community back in 2005 (pre exophase) it's nearly been 10 years, where did the time go?!

Wow, a decade.

EDIT: Hope you're all doing well. Sounds like that's the case. Good stuff.

Alex

Heyhey!

Been a member here for almost 5 years. But since the merge, ive done around 10 posts? if that.

Its not the same.

Hardrive

Contributor
Haha I just stopped by and randomly saw this thread. It's been a long while.

Edit: Added gamertags and such. The aggregation of all of my games is pretty sweet. For some reason though, my Xbox achievements don't get pulled in but my gamerscore does. Maybe because there's a space in my gamertag?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Haha I just stopped by and randomly saw this thread. It's been a long while.

Edit: Added gamertags and such. The aggregation of all of my games is pretty sweet. For some reason though, my Xbox achievements don't get pulled in but my gamerscore does. Maybe because there's a space in my gamertag?

Likely you have privacy on your game history enabled, on Xbox.com set that to public and it should pull the achievements on next sync.

Good to see more vets checking in! Btw we have some major site updates in the works, set to go live later this month, stay tuned :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Might be a bit late to the party but, hey!

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Pretty decent turnout!

Still here, but also less frequently sadly.

Kids man, kids.

How old are the little rascals now?

Too busy with work these days. Although I'm still squeezing in time for games but that's about it.

Where you working now man?

Honestly, being able to call it a decade now is nuts.

Still around, busy working and finishing my degree!

What degree/uni?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Pretty decent turnout!

How old are the little rascals now?

Where you working now man?

Honestly, being able to call it a decade now is nuts.

What degree/uni?

Working at an electrical and data communications manufacturer as a digital marketing coordinator....so nothing to do with what I got my degree in from college