• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN gamecard not detecting types of trophies or games played

K

Kurbster

Hello,

When using your gamercards service for my PSN account, it detects the number of trophies, but doesn't detect how many are bronze, silver, gold. It also doesn't show my recently played games.

My PSN name is kurbstar

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be in sync now, previously created gamercards may take an hour or so to update.

K

Kurbster

Thanks! I see my trophy details and recent games now.

Also, if I may make a suggestion on the Steam portion: The "Still Not 10" portion is broken, since Steam doesn't use ratings anymore. The replacement was Steam Levels (which mine is 27). Could that be replaced in the near future?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks! I see my trophy details and recent games now.

Also, if I may make a suggestion on the Steam portion: The "Still Not 10" portion is broken, since Steam doesn't use ratings anymore. The replacement was Steam Levels (which mine is 27). Could that be replaced in the near future?

No problem :) Good call I'll look into pulling the level data tomorrow.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Cards have now been updated to show the Steam level instead :)

630718.png