• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam ID

c0stantin0s

I can't fetch my steam id. I already check privacy settings . Everything is set to public. Also i try with my profile name and set a custom url on steam, without any luck. My steam id is c0stantin0s.

Please any help?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Found that our scanners weren't updating the privacy flag for certain profiles -- all fixed now!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should work now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
same issue...steam settings are all public, but this site will not fetch my id. Thanks for the help.

I haven't changed anything, but seems like all your game data is showing now?

Screwsapien

Yes everything is fine. I don't think I was doing something right on my end to begin with, but looks like im good to go.

Zaxu7

Hello.
I have the same problem with connecting my steam profile (zaxu350) with this site. All settings set to public.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Guad

Profile lookup failed for PSN,Xbox,Steam services. Please double-check spelling or ensure privacy settings are not blocking our crawlers.
For additional support, visit our forums.

That's what I receive.

I've seen myself in the games statistics (leaderboards), but in my profile there are no achivements.

P.S. It's ok now. Thanks for help!

Last edited:

teamug

I have the same problem, both psn and steam data will not sync. I made sure both profile set to public.
Will you help me please?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Most of the people in this thread have had issues due to not setting up a custom URL on Steam.

Shadow_Yury

You were right, thanks for the tip ! Hope that people will understand what is the problem.

For those who's asking, go to your profil page, go to modify the profil. and check for the link of your profil, you should see this : http://steamcommunity.com/id/
Add your gamertag after it, and save your preferences. It will work afterward.