• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post Your Screenshots! *56k Warning*

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
If GPU power increases that much there's now way they should have issues with some kind of quality Realtime GI.
Heck, if Epic could do it on a 680, which is only 3.4TFLOPs IIRC. These next gen GPUs should be great.

Of course everything will still only be designed for the lowest common denominator.

But as long as they don't skimp on Texture quality(Which is something Crytek has been very guilty of over the years. C1,Warhead and C2 all had medoicre resolution textures) and AA I am fine with that.

And 4k TVs for anything but gaming will be a failure (IMO). Tvs already have issues just supporting full Chroma resolution at 1080p. And any and all broadcast material is far from lossless quality that really won't benefit from more luma resolution with just as much compromised color resolution and compression as before.

And of course the PS4 will not be capable of playing most stuff at 4k unless they come out with a second model with a 2nd GPU. Even then, playing at 4K would be better just being used as internal rendering resolution to downsample with.

Maybe i'll hold off on getting a new GPU until next year haha.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Battlefield 4. MSI afterburner doesn't play nice with this game ATM so had to take screens with the console window open. Looks really nice though. Running at 2560x1600 (screens are downsampled to 1920 x 1200) with 4xMSAA and low post AA.

5Dy.png

3Dy.png

h7y.png

K7y.png

j7y.png

N5y.jpg

16y.png

Last edited:

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
The console versions of BF4 look like crap, i'm not really a stickler for graphics, but seriously, it's terrible.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Dark Souls 2 downsampled from 4K

kqJ.jpg

jqJ.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wolfenstein The New Order 3440x1440

JJL.jpg

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Watch Dogs 4K resolution all settings Ultra except textures

M9M.png

T9M.png

c9M.png
W8M.png

O8M.png
d9M.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Couple more, removed the HUD from these and also set textures on Ultra. Definitely the best looking game on PC at times.

7BM.png

6BM.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Metro 2033 Redux

jfcb.jpg

ifcb.jpg

hfcb.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Shadow of Mordor

aQeb.jpg

bQeb.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Assassin's Creed: Unity

8Rhb.png

6Rhb.png

7Rhb.png

9Rhb.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Some shots I took from the PC version of GTA V. Looks amazing! Much better port than IV was.

oNsb.png

pNsb.png

qNsb.png

SNsb.png

RNsb.png

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Saw you were playing GTA V, told myself - he's going to post screenshots soon! Game is ridiculously well-optimized from what I can tell in the short stint I had with it. Night and day compared to the 360 version I played on launch. Can't wait to get home later today and hop on and put some real time in - might actually finish single player this time around.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nice shots :) Yes, a hide HUD option is desperately needed. I was surprised since TW2 had it, hopefully they add it soon!

PhoenixFG

@x3sphere Thanks! :D I'm torn between playing and taking pics(I'm mostly playing!)! LOL! I was surprised they took it out too! Maybe next patch! *fingers crossed*