• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Are there any plans to bring back the exophase gamercard?

Yatesl

Currently there's PSN, XBL and Steam, as well as being able to have both - that's great, but if someone uses all three platforms (well, 6), it's tough to choose which ones to display.

Similar to x3sphere's signature, are there any plans to bring back an exophase-based gamercard, letting you show the games straight from your profile (therefore showing all of them)?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've added it. If you click the new dropdown at the top of the main site you'll see a My Gamercard link. Click that, and it will display a gamercard using the IDs you have specified in your profile along with the associated embed links.

Currently the customization options are limited for this card type, I'll add things like the color options eventually. You can however choose to show games or achievements (or both), just like the other cards. Enjoy! :)