• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Is it possible that Sony will release an Uncharted Collection for PS4, before last chapter ?

roby9401

I don't play any old Uncharted chapter but I'm very excited for Uncharted 4. I hope that Sony will release a Collection. I really like Tomb Raider and Uncharted series (I think) is very similar.

PhoenixFG

I know that PS4 need new games (not remastered) but Uncharted is an exception.
True, but with the flood of games that were recently released across all platforms I'm content until The Order: 1886 drops(plus The Witcher 3 but that's not an exclusive sooo...).

Righteous Nixon

Given the HUGE uptick we have seen with remastered games, I have absolutely no doubt that you will see an Uncharted package brought to the PS4. When that will happen is anyone's guess, but I guarantee they are coming. They probably have a small team working on them in some capacity right now.

Most developers out there are now doing it with at least some of their big titles from last gen. The profit margin is just way too high for developers to ignore. Given the relatively low cost of producing remastered editions....well, its basically like printing off money for the developers.

roby9401

I'm late. The Uncharted Collection is real!!! Thanks Naughty dogs and Bluepoint Games :p:D:D

566153_front.jpg