• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Wrong XBL info

Lorkem

Hey there, I recently made a new Xbox account with the same name as my old one. Because of this my profile is still showing all the info from my old account which now has a different name but is still showing up played games and achievements. I've only been using my new account for Xbox One and it's still showing 360 games for example. Any fix for this would be appreciated, Thanks :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Cleared your profile history on the site and ran a re-sync, should show the correct data now :)

trinityqitrance

I have the same issue sort of, I need my game history cleared & re-synced., or preferably deleted as I don't have time to play like I used to & don't want to meet any new gamers.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay, I removed your information from the site. You'll have to enable privacy on your Xbox profile if you don't want us to track it, otherwise anyone can re-add the Gamertag.

trinityqitrance

Thank you so much!!! :D How do I do keep it from being tracked? I had already gone through all the privacy & preferences & bit difficult to understand.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
On Xbox.com go to the privacy options page and set 'See your Xbox profile' and 'See your game and app history' to Friends or Block. That should cover it.

5OG.jpg

samor

Hello,

I have the same issue as the OP. Made a new XBL account with the same name (Samor) but my info here shows games I played on the old account.
Could you fix this for me?

Thanks,

Samor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've removed your old activity, should be good now.

Sioul

Hello,
Could you re-sync my profile? I removed some 0g games and they are still showing up
Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sure, done!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor