• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox One Tracking Update: View Recorded Gameplay Clips on Exophase

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Update: We have decided to enable this on approved gamertags only. If you'd like to us to start tracking your gameplay videos, post your GT below.

Following up on the launch of our site redesign last week, today we're adding the ability to view recorded Xbox One gameplay clips on Exophase. That means we'll now automatically fetch clips any you recorded on your Xbox One, provided they are publicly accessible of course.

You can see an example highlighting Stallion83's profile by clicking here.

We want to stress this feature is still in the beta phase.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@IceBreakerG:

You need to disable privacy on Xbox.com, with your current settings we are unable to see any game activity.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So this feature is now available to all users. Our scanners will look for any new videos during profile updates going forward.

hahaman

thats great and i didnt know where to post this but are you guys ever gonna track uplay & origin also how long does it take to update achs/trophies?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
3-6 hours typically, we may consider supporting Origin and Uplay in the future :)

hahaman

3-6 hours typically, we may consider supporting Origin and Uplay in the future :)
great i hope you guys one day make a game tracking app like raptr(which is now crap for tracking unless u r a pc exclusive) that is why i joined exophase...by far the best tracking site in the world right now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey, so whats about the Origin and uplay Support? Is it coming or Not? I think it would be great.
It is planned, but this won't make the next site update (which should be soon by the way). I'll be able to tackle adding Origin and uPlay after that.