• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Feature suggestion

xandowsk

It would be awesome if the option 'Hide games with no achievements earned' in the preferences didn't affect Steam or older PS3 games that do not support achievements/trophies.

Examples:
  • Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
  • Medieval 2 Total War (Steam)
  • The Witcher (Steam)

That way we could filter games that we didn't play yet with zero achievements and zero hours without letting out games that do not provide achievements.

Another cool feature would be indepedent preferences to the specific plataform pages:
http://gamercards.exophase.com/steam/user/xandowsk/
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbox/user/xandowsk/
http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/xandowsk/

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That filter should now ignore games that have no achievements :) DMC 4 still won't show however as PSN doesn't add games without trophies to your list of played games.

We could maybe add individual preferences for each service, I'll think about that.

xandowsk

I see. Thanks a lot for the effort! Exophase support is great.

The thing is, now when both options 'ignore zero hour played' and 'no achievements' are checked, it won't work for Steam. It will still show zero hour played games :)

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ah I see what you're saying. I've rewritten the filter logic, I think it should be sorted now.

Fardo NL

I would love to have a small bar gamebar 20 px height (some forums have signature restrictions :()

Gamer Steve

It would be cool if on our profile it would displayed the last played game like it does on here (forums)

TenderStorm

Great site, loving it!

What I'd like to see is a filter by percentage of completetion, and also that we could set a default view for outside viewers as well (If I'm sharing my profile, all the 100%s should be on top).

GoG achievements maybe, manual addition of untrackable games (old PC, NES, etc - maybe import RetroAchievements profile), this would be also great.

But overall, it's neat, keep it this simple, don't be like Raptr, a list of my played games with the percentage and hours is what I was looking for, great work, this is the way it's done.

Gamer Steve

Great site, loving it!

What I'd like to see is a filter by percentage of completetion, and also that we could set a default view for outside viewers as well (If I'm sharing my profile, all the 100%s should be on top).

GoG achievements maybe, manual addition of untrackable games (old PC, NES, etc - maybe import RetroAchievements profile), this would be also great.

But overall, it's neat, keep it this simple, don't be like Raptr, a list of my played games with the percentage and hours is what I was looking for, great work, this is the way it's done.
i agree manually adding games to the profile would be great i believe they are actually working on this ask x3sphere