• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Figured as much when it came to the engine. Of all the browers I've tried I find Dolphin to have really good memory management plus I like how it easily lets you keep the history and cache from bloating. Guess I'll see for myself over time how it all plays out.

hahaman

xperia m dual only got around 2gb internal to use but it serves my daily needs so not gonna buy any new till next year..

MajorMajor

I've had an HTC One V for several years now, awfully slow in recent times which is why I bought a new one!

Picked it up form post office today, got myself an Umi Zero. Haven't even tuned it on yet tbh.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm still rocking a Galaxy Nexus, although it has gotten painfully slow lately, and not even a factory reset helps. I've had it for over 3 years now so can't say I haven't gotten good use out of it.

Anyway, I'm going to have to upgrade soon, probably going to get the S6 next month.

RetroOne

I'm still rocking a Galaxy Nexus, although it has gotten painfully slow lately, and not even a factory reset helps. I've had it for over 3 years now so can't say I haven't gotten good use out of it.

Anyway, I'm going to have to upgrade soon, probably going to get the S6 next month.
I'm not sure if I will get the Samsung Galaxy S6 because "from what I've heard" is that there will be no micro SD Card slot or a removable battery which is a selling point for me on a phone.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, no removable battery or SD card slot for the S6. I'm still waiting to see some battery life benchmarks but looking at some of the newer phones vs my old GNexus, a full charge now lasts at least twice as longer, so I'd be fine with that.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got a Note 4, hoping there a new Sony Z4 Ultra to upgrade to this year.

summereo3

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S6 now. I think it is very good to use.;)

supadryz

Nokia Lumia 930. best phone I have ever had.

I am a hater of Apple products due to restrictions in place apart for iTunes which rocks!