• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Profile look up failed for steam

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Very appreciated. But theres still missing some achievements for games i already earned.

It should be caught up now.

I notice the total count is still a bit off from what Steam says, but it looks like we've picked up all your achievements. If you see anything specific missing I'll look into it.

Last edited:

B1GTRAIN

I'm having trouble because I don't have a Steam account and it has failed to lookup Steam account but the problem is I don't have a Steam account when I leave it blank and still gives me an error

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm having trouble because I don't have a Steam account and it has failed to lookup Steam account but the problem is I don't have a Steam account when I leave it blank and still gives me an error
Sorry about that, shouldn't give you the error anymore.

KillerCubePlays

Hello,
I have recently joined and got my psn and xbox synced up great. I followed the instructions for steam but I am still getting the error saying that it can't find my account.

I'm not sure what to do!

Thanks!

is your account private? because that blocks the site from gaining information/confirming your steam-account

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Noisybast

Does it just take time to sync? Xbox Live account showed up immediately, but Steam is showing nothing and I'm getting the "Profile lookup failed for STEAM services" message. My custom URL is http://steamcommunity.com/id/noisybast/, which works fine if I browse to it, but when I paste it into my Gamercard, it fails.

Weirdly, If I just paste in Noisybast, it registers OK, but doesn't pull through my achievements.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor