• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam hours played are wrong

xZoneHunter

The amount of hours played on my first 5 steam games are wrong. They're not the same as the hours on my steam profile like the rest of my games. Anybody know why?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There was an issue with the rounding, I've fixed it.

xZoneHunter

There was an issue with the rounding, I've fixed it.
It still hasn't been fixed on my profile. Do i need to earn an achievement to make it update again or something? Or do i have to wait a little longer? Thank you for looking into this btw.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

xZoneHunter

These games are wrong.
Jet0kRR.png

This can't be right. Now that i looked at my steam profile, they aren't even mentioned there for some odd reason. I know i have played them though. On another tracking site the hours are listed more reasonably.

Archeblade: 1.6 hours
BlackLight Retribution: 6.4 hours
Spiral Knights: 1 hour
Gotham City Imposters: 1.4 hours
Warframe: 6.2 hours

It's pretty odd that they aren't on my steam profile for some reason, i'd have to look into that. it's probably nothing on your end since you guys are tracking my other games perfectly. And since you guys added manually time tracking (love that feature) i'll just edit them myself.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yep, seems to be on Valve's end, some free-to-play titles are not showing up even if they had been played in the past.

The wrong hour counts there are probably a bug from awhile back, I'd just delete them and run a re-sync but since they aren't showing up anymore on Steam, I'll leave it as is.