• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

JaysUsername

Amen to backlogs! And I'm playing games that seem to have endless replay value so no progress on the backlog for sure!

Disney Infinity 2.0
Diablo 3
Project Spark

Nice blend of building and loot grinding.

Kordesh

RPGs. Backlog necromancers. Once you think you've finally killed it, one or two of those drop, you crawl out from under that rock 60+ hours later and it's backlog, backlog everywhere! Now a backlog of RPGs? That's like looking to move a mountain with a shovel...

Gamer Steve

RPGs. Backlog necromancers. Once you think you've finally killed it, one or two of those drop, you crawl out from under that rock 60+ hours later and it's backlog, backlog everywhere! Now a backlog of RPGs? That's like looking to move a mountain with a shovel...
yea its so true especially open world rpg's like skyrim or something.

BrakoV25

Just recently finished getting the 100% completion on Alan Wake.

It was ok but I can see why it only appeals to a select few and made Microsoft think twice about pumping money into a sequel. The DLC however was just plain awful.

Now I'm going through Wanted: Weapons of Fate. It's one of those games that was made badly, but if it had a much better dev team and patient publisher behind it, it would have easily contended against the likes of Max Payne. It has some pretty cool variation in the levels, but the mechanics for cover fire and standard movements are very clunky.

Greenguy81

Just finished Grim Fandango and Moto GP 14 Compact in the past week.

Wanted to make Grim Fandango my 50th Plat as it brings back some great memories of the Lucasarts Point and Click adventure classics for me and hopefully the rumors of Day of the Tentacle being remastered as well are true.

Moto GP 14 Compact is an OK game, the controls aren't too bad and an easy 100%

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Started playing The Witcher 3 as well. CDPR definitely delivered. I can see myself sinking 100s of hours into this.

OujaStrike

Playing The Witcher 3 and playing Destiny on Xbox One and just bought Destiny on PS4 wish i had friends to game with on Destiny, always going the solo route