• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

New on Xbox One - Not tracking

DesiXS

Hi.
i've just bought an Xbox One and already played some games, as The Witcher 3, CastleStorm or GOW Ultimate - Beta, but I don't see them on the Last Played list.
Do I have to make any action or something else?
Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your profile should be up to date now, ran a manual sync.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's nothing wrong with the automatic sync by the way, I think there might have been a delay since you just started playing on Xbox One. But if it takes longer than 6 hours to update again, let me know.

The manual sync option is a feature only site staff have access to at the moment.

DesiXS

There's nothing wrong with the automatic sync by the way, I think there might have been a delay since you just started playing on Xbox One. But if it takes longer than 6 hours to update again, let me know.

The manual sync option is a feature only site staff have access to at the moment.
Ah Ok,... Anyway seems it's done, my GC has been updated.
Thank you ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey new to the site but my gamer tag is not linking read what I need to do but do I have to wait any time

Is your Xbox gamertag = Naruto Tabby ?

I was able to add it to my profile with no issue just now, I'd suggest trying again. It can take some time before the privacy changes are reflected on your account.

Last edited:

danester1

Hey guys, sorry I'm kind of late to the party, but I'm having the same problems. It's been way more than 6 hours for me as well. MY GT is Fire of Crimson

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey guys, sorry I'm kind of late to the party, but I'm having the same problems. It's been way more than 6 hours for me as well. MY GT is Fire of Crimson

You should be able to add your GT now although I'm not seeing any game activity on it. Make sure you've setup your privacy settings correctly.

BlueJediSith

Can you do a manual sync on mine. I'm only showing Playstation games, no Xbox. Thanks