• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Ideas to improve.

mauszx

So I was thinking people should have one thread to make suggestions so this website can improve in every possible way.
So I would post a suggestion and others should try to post any other suggestion to this site.

It can be great if every game has it's own let's call it "forum" so people that are looking someone to play, a friend or someone that can help on a trophy or achievement could ask there. I think that can improve the whole interaction of the community.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Good suggestion - I actually have something like this in the works. You'll be able to post discussions from the game pages themselves, and the thread will be mirrored here on the main forum.

Also, any thread posted from a game page will be automatically tagged with the game name, will keep things tidy for searching without the overhead of having thousands of different forums.

Keep the ideas coming :)

mauszx

Good suggestion - I actually have something like this in the works. You'll be able to post discussions from the game pages themselves, and the thread will be mirrored here on the main forum.

Also, any thread posted from a game page will be automatically tagged with the game name, will keep things tidy for searching without the overhead of having thousands of different forums.

Keep the ideas coming :)
Sounds great, now that we get that out of the way, I thinks the social aspect of this page is missing, maybe a way to compare directly with other people and see other profiles more directly or something would be an improvement.

xZoneHunter

Suggestion - I'd really like to see my rarest achievements from all my games together. Right now i'd have to check every game and see how rare each individual achievement is. You could make some kind of separate page where all your achievements/trophies/steam achievements are listed together. On this page you would be able to order all your achievements based on date/rarity/achievers/platform (x360/one/ps4/ps3/vita/steam) etc etc.

Personally i'd just make the page under the section "Recent Achievements". Where you would be able to click "Recent Achievements" and it'd bring you to your achievement log.

I think it'd be a good addition to your profile pages. As exophase is all about bringing the 3 platforms together, it'd be nice to see all your achievements listed together.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

it would awesome if we could have a list on our profile to put or pick our favorite games so other users can see a list of our favorite games.....if that makes any sense lol

Gamer Steve

it would awesome if we could have a list on our profile to put or pick our favorite games so other users can see a list of our favorite games.....if that makes any sense lol. Or a wishlist option so that people can see what games we are looking foward too.

EvilAaron

Just found this site and am always on the hunt for well done cross platform trackers, thank-you for adding to this rare service :)

One thing I was wondering is if any thought has been given to supporting http://retroachievements.org/ ?

Another cross platform site I use has it supported, would bring this site up to parity for services I use :D Retro Achievements has "Hardcore" versions of all achievements that lock all emulator features that give advantages over playing original versions. Great community and a very fun way to rediscover childhood/younger day favorites and get Cheevies :p

Also of course support for GOG Galaxy would be sweet, but nobody I know of has worked out scraping them yet. Here is an entry on their comminity wishlist to help make it a reality - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy/proper_achievement_view

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It would be cool if there was a way we could have like a wishlist of games that we want.

Good idea - I could add a way of importing Steam wishlists too.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not yet, but will be added soon... probably in the next site update.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've mostly been fixing bugs and adding refinements the past 4-5 months. The next update will be feature focused

DerFritz11

something cool would be a statistic page showing how many trophies your earned on march, how many on april and other statistic similiar to this although don't really know if such is possible xD