• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Recent achievements issue

PEKEFOAM

Hi!
I've completed Dishonored about two days ago, but the "recent achievements" list is wrong, my latest achievements have not been tracked. How so?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's been fixed. It was likely due to an incomplete scan.

Nasenhaarzupfer

My stats are way off from the real numbers. The % Number does not match with my PSN or Xbox Live List on the Consoles. Is theres a fix? Sorry for broken english.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My stats are way off from the real numbers. The % Number does not match with my PSN or Xbox Live List on the Consoles. Is theres a fix? Sorry for broken english.

What should the completion percentages be - I had a look just now and I'm not seeing an issue. 55% for PSN and 27% for Xbox.

Or do you mean the individual game percentages? It doesn't look like they are off, just different. Microsoft goes by the GS count but our system goes by achievement count instead.

Last edited:

SetoChaos

I just joined yesterday and my Steam Achievements weren't syncing...well now they are, kind of. It is saying that only have a single Steam Achievement in The Polynomial (probably because I loaded up the game in question yesterday). This is definitely not correct lol. Will this fix itself or do I need to load up each game for it to sync (seems potentially excessive >.<).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just joined yesterday and my Steam Achievements weren't syncing...well now they are, kind of. It is saying that only have a single Steam Achievement in The Polynomial (probably because I loaded up the game in question yesterday). This is definitely not correct lol. Will this fix itself or do I need to load up each game for it to sync (seems potentially excessive >.<).

It would fix itself, but I just forced a manual scan so you should be good now.

Nasenhaarzupfer

What should the completion percentages be - I had a look just now and I'm not seeing an issue. 55% for PSN and 27% for Xbox.

Or do you mean the individual game percentages? It doesn't look like they are off, just different. Microsoft goes by the GS count but our system goes by achievement count instead.

Thank you for your Reply & Sorry for the late Answer.

I mean the Overall Average for Xbox (27%) is way off from the combined Numbers on your Page. I did the math & the real common Number should be 49%.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you for your Reply & Sorry for the late Answer.

I mean the Overall Average for Xbox (27%) is way off from the combined Numbers on your Page. I did the math & the real common Number should be 49%.

372 (earned achievements) / 1305 (possible achievements) is 29% rounded up.

You probably left out Halo in your count which has 600 achievements, that is bringing your completion down a lot.

Nasenhaarzupfer

Thanks, i can see that now.

But now i have a Problem with my Steam Account. Same issue like the op, recent achievement / games doesnt get count.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

crystalshards

Is there a way to ask for a manual scan? I am having a similar issue to the one that another poster above: I'm seeing a couple of my games (notably Another Star) at 0 achievements when I definitely have more than that. I just joined yesterday, so I don't know if it will fix itself eventually or what.

Thanks for the consideration!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there a way to ask for a manual scan? I am having a similar issue to the one that another poster above: I'm seeing a couple of my games (notably Another Star) at 0 achievements when I definitely have more than that. I just joined yesterday, so I don't know if it will fix itself eventually or what.

Thanks for the consideration!

I ran a manual scan, should be fixed now.

tsumewulf

uhhh, my xbox live achievements haven't been updated...it shows the last game i played as Crysis 3 when i just got off Alice: Madness Returns roughly 3 to 4 hours ago. could i maybe get a manual scan?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
uhhh, my xbox live achievements haven't been updated...it shows the last game i played as Crysis 3 when i just got off Alice: Madness Returns roughly 3 to 4 hours ago. could i maybe get a manual scan?

Done. Just to note the automatic scans can take up to 6 hours, usually they will be quicker though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor