• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game no longer on my list - Uninstalled it - Xbox One

Daltris

I finished Batman Arkham Knight other day, after I was sure I wouldn't play anymore I removed it from my Xbox One. Now on my list here I no longer see it at all and the time I played it is not part of the Pie chart as far as I can tell it shifted quite a bit. Is this an intentional feature? I would think since it shows my list of recent Achievements that it and the play time I put into it would remain on my profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I finished Batman Arkham Knight other day, after I was sure I wouldn't play anymore I removed it from my Xbox One. Now on my list here I no longer see it at all and the time I played it is not part of the Pie chart as far as I can tell it shifted quite a bit. Is this an intentional feature? I would think since it shows my list of recent Achievements that it and the play time I put into it would remain on my profile.

Removing games on the Xbox One should not remove them from your list here.

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it appears Batman is showing up again in your list now.