• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ChickHEN R2 Installation Vid

Blaze_Fire

Well, I decided to take my shot at the new HEN exploit and I found myself failing
at every method I could find.

So then I decided to try youtube, and it turns out that the first vid I watched worked
on the first try!

I noticed that MANY others had problems as well and I decided to share this in case.

So, without further a due, here's the vid (not mine, cred to the maker) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5VLVmIEvsE

Blaze_Fire

Hmm.. I noticed that after I had done the HEN exploit successfully, this method wouldn't work, but then it would, if I would just open the 'ChickHEN' map and just let it sit and it will work, so try that.

Straker

PSP 3000 is finally hacked :))))

Hi Blaze_Fire

Can't believe psp 3000 has alread been hacked. At first after lots of reading in posts and forums i tought this coulnt ever be hacked because they couldnt never put the cf in the 3000.

But now this is possible. I followed exactly what you said and within 5 minuts i got my device hacked. Yesterday night i wasnt been able to run the ChicHen after copying/past the chicken and leave the h.bin in ms root . Everytime i went to the photo to see the tiff file it was turnig off itself without rebooting. I tought my device been bricked. And i tryied about 5 times and gave up.

After reading your post and followed it i got it working. i just waited few seconds in the first gif file, the screen gone black and white and it automatically turned off and rebooted, Then i went to the system information and it was there written 5.03 ChickHen R2 which proves this will really work.

Your Help saved me and helped me a lot.

Thank you very much

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::))