• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

rss feed exploit?+Intro

pspguru

You may think this is a far cry from reality but after some testing although no progression as of yet?

Image hacks seems to work by replacing the rss feed image icon with a .tiff exploit hoping to see if .gif exploit works due to the latest patch from sony.

The reason why i though of doing this is because the rss feature on the latest PSP firmware's have alot of access to the psp.

This project is new and i have only just started although i did managed to get the old umd dumper working a while back to of some what use on the psp slim.

It had basic function due to it being originally made and based on 1.5 kernal on the old PSP Fat, all it did was rip the iso to the memory stick then you had to move it manually to the ISO folder.

if you are wondering who i am i go by two names pspguru here and Mastercodec on Customize psp now known as Console Caliber.

link to my umd dump post http://consolecaliber.com/forums/umd-dump-390M33-2-3-t1823.html
By some weird but wonderful unknown fact this is what happened for a user when they used the umd dump i got working
I put it on my psp and its now creating an ISO of GTA LCS unpatched.

I have dabbled in viewing and editing psp files, started with umd dump then creating flash0 themes, etc,

I may only edit psp homebrew to fix problems but I'd rather start of small and work my way up!