• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The ultimate tutorial to upgrading your PSP's CFW

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Oh.My.God.
Maybe it's just me, but I can't even read this tutorial without it being absolute torture.
If possible, could you take it easier on the colors you used on the fonts?
Maybe it's just that I'm colorblind, but my eyes are literally in pain after looking at that.

Spiros

Maiki
First of all, bestyugiman and [HIGHLIGHT]pspslimhacks[/HIGHLIGHT] aren't responsible for any damage that happens to your PSP, this method has been tried by millions of users and are guranteed to work, If something happens to your PSP then it's your fault not ours.

If your copying your tutorials over from pspslimhacks, you should probably put a bit of thought into personalizing it to this community.

And also the random colors and font size(for the warning atleast) aren't always pleasant to look at.

Skorpian

Hmmm...
Okay I'm so sorry guys I'll just try to re-type it with a good colour and @ Spiros : Sorry for that, fixed.
EDIT: Okay guys all problems with text is fixed, I just used the button to remove text format to make it look good on both styles, also problem fixed in all of my guides.

elite

Oldie moldie
No wonder you weren't able to maintain a number under character limit.

Skorpian

Hmmm...
Yes I know but TBH, I tried to install it that way and I ended up with nothing able to run out of my backup ISO's. I know it works with most PSP's, but maybe it still has some bugs with some :D.

elite

Oldie moldie
I think you did the very first add-on HC made. He then fixed it quickly while maintaining the URL. :)